Law Folks of BH, I have a question...

So I have a question about how Rosengart could object to the petition to end the conservatorship on the terms that the 12th Account is finished. This is all in theory and for entertainment purposes, coming from a place of curiosity on a legal perspective. 

If Rosengart were to legally start his investigation and questioning in a seperate court system, could he potentially put the January date on hold until the investigation was finished? 

Emily D Baker did suggest that the argument put forward by Team Conservatorship is a weak argument that puts the onus on the court to end it rather than Jamie. Additionally, it could be argued that it creates numerous opportunities for Jamie to weaponise any objections, whether they are objections to the accounting terms, the logical and legal inconsistencies in how it views Jodi's position, potentially invites others to object who have not been known interested parties until now etc. That, coupled with TMZ article that suggests Jamie is goading others to take the bait, could be an uneeded rocupcakes.

If Rosengart, in theory, choose to file to start an investigation, could it strengthen arguments for Jamie's removal but also halt proceeding termination on Jamie's terms?

If there are other theories, please explain them here. I'm very curious.