Britney spotted driving on Wednesday

Slayer

33 minutes ago, Matou said:

I think we should stop sharing paparazzi photos ....

I know a lot of people want to know where is she, what is she doing. Me first ..

But isn't it part of the problem ?

Discuss https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit71ab945e8c9b94d30.gif

Yeah, thought the same. I also am curious what she's doing atm and I like that she's able to drive around freely, but I don't know if it's neccessary to take a picture of her everytime she's getting Starbucks, McDonalds or whatever. This is the same pointless paparazzi behaviour like in 2007.

Before anyone misunderstands me - it's not against anyone who opens a thread like this one, and I understand that we all want to share everything Britney related. I just don't know if this doesn't support the paparazzi indirectly when they know there's demand for pictures like that... I'm torn honestly :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1

I always wondered how the hell do they find her nowadays? I know in the past she was in the hot spots/ places in L.A and you would have her leech team maybe calling them or smth. This happens most of the time with celebs. But now how? Especially when driving?

57 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

I always wondered how the hell do they find her nowadays? I know in the past she was in the hot spots/ places in L.A and you would have her leech team maybe calling them or smth. This happens most of the time with celebs. But now how? Especially when driving?

The photos are almost exclusively always from a company called ‘back grid’ which I believe Jamie has deep ties to.