Languages Britney can speak

No I swear there are a few interviews she spoke in another language. She was not fluent but she totally understood and spoke back . People were surprised. Yet I thought why be surprised. Shes always been a sponge. 

She never was or is a dumb blonde. This women is brilliant . I am not kidding either.   She plays her brand sometimes as goofy and ditzy. Shes light hearted.. I am sure as a way to deal with the stress. Yet she loved laughing . Shes a natural born comedian. 

I would love to find those interviews. She is a highly intelligent women. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, NoWorries said:

No I swear there are a few interviews she spoke in another language. She was not fluent but she totally understood and spoke back . People were surprised. Yet I thought why be surprised. Shes always been a sponge. 

She never was or is a dumb blonde. This women is brilliant . I am not kidding either.   She plays her brand sometimes as goofy and ditzy. Shes light hearted.. I am sure as a way to deal with the stress. Yet she loved laughing . Shes a natural born comedian. 

I would love to find those interviews. She is a highly intelligent women. 

I think she was just trained on what to say