I'm Lou Taylor - Ask Me Anything

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

I'm a devoted Christian and I would never harm Britney Spears. I love her :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: I didn't earn a single penny from her, im a hardworking businesswoman so stop slendering me or I will sue you and put you all under conservatorships! You gays know I can and you know I will.

Feel free to ask me anything, such as whats my fave bible verse or my fave ice cream flavour.

Also, if you happen to know any celebrities that you feel are losing themselves, please let me know because I want to help them and show them Jesus just like I helped Britney. satan GIF

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Does your husband need to take some pills before a little action with you because his n udes allegedly leaked on Grindr few months ago :emma:

Are you Lisbon? 

How dare you slander me and my husband like this, he is a very potent Christian, and as proof of his potency he cheats on me with trans people every single night!!!! 

I am not a lesbinem, but Britney used to be a Lisbon so I had to put her under cship TO HELP HER STOP DOING THESE DEMONIC PRACTICES! PAYING MY COMPANY IN MILLIONS WAS HER CHOICE!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block