TMZ: Britney wants termination of the Conservatorship discussed at September 29th hearing

Sources directly connected to Britney tell a source at TMZ ... she's "ecstatic" Jamie has filed legal docs not only asking the judge to terminate the conservatorship, but to do so without another mental evaluation. Britney was adamant about this back in June when she testified in court.

We're told she views Jamie's 180 as a "total victory," and believes public pressure as well as the pressure applied by her lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, are responsible for his about-face.

That said, The sources tell TMZ Britney's view of her dad and their relationship has not changed. She's still extremely angry at him over his role in the conservatorship.

We're also told Britney wants the issue of termination front and center at the next hearing on Sept. 29. As we reported, the purpose of that hearing is to discuss Jamie's future in the conservatorship. Britney wants him outand Jamie has already said he'll go.

Britney has not yet filed legal docs to end the conservatorship. Rosengart has said this is a 2-step process, the first of which is removing Jamie. He has not indicated when he might file docs to terminate, but now that Jamie has made his move, we're told Britney wants the issue squarely raised during the hearing.

As reported, Jamie sources say the docs he filed were designed to call the bluff on his critics ... he has been steadfast for years, and very recently as well, that Britney needs the guidance of a conservatorship to survive because of her condition. Although Jamie now says the conservatorship should end without a mental evaluation, our sources say he believes the judge will still order one. He has said in the past ... he does not believe the judge will cut the cord on the 13-year conservatorship.

Source: TMZ

• Love 4

It should be discussed pronto! People have abused her and profited for long enough! The judge should be sued for negligence next. I will never understand how she allows this to continue after the things Britney has told her. This conservatorship run by her father is doing nothing but harming her! #foreverangry

• Love 3

I’m so happy for Britney at this time.

TMZ want her to fail so badly it’s disgusting - acting as if the media didn’t have a hand in putting her in the position she is in now. They want nothing more than to be vindicated by her failure. 

Having listened to the “Pieces of Britney” podcast, I strongly believe they played a bigger part than I had initially thought (would highly recommend - especially for those like me who thought they knew everything there was to know about the story already, there’s a lot of stuff from sources/paparazzi I was not aware of and it’s shocking).

• Love 3
  • Like 6

I know it's a TMZ article and I can't trust it, but I want Britney and Rosengart to just focus on getting rid of Jamie first.
Because if they start working on the issue of terminating the conservatorship with Jamie still sitting on it, if Judge Penny decides that a psychiatric evaluation is necessary, won't Jamie, the conservator, get to choose the doctor who will do the psychiatric evaluation and determine if her conservatorship can be terminated?
If that's the case, then of course Jamie will choose a doctor he can manipulate, a doctor who will be biased and harsh in his examination of Britney.

NY Times : Testing Britney Spears: Restoring Rights Can Be Rare and Difficult - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/795084-ny-times-testing-britney-spears-restoring-rights-can-be-rare-and-difficult/

• Love 3
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It's all on Mathew now and what kind of strategy he chooses.

Jamie truly surprised everyone with this move.

I have a feeling Mathew will go with James removal strategy. He might get backlash from the media for it. 

if he explains that he is choosing this option because james offered to leave out of fear of.prison and not to be sued people will understand clearly Jamie and team con are criminals

• Love 3

Suspend Jamie and suspend the powers over Britney or reduce them drastically. Rosengart needs to investigate Jamie and his accountings.

That being said, if Penny is that corrupt aka incompetent, maybe it’s better to end it here and re start the civil (suing) case in a different court. All eyes on Penny. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If the conservatorship is terminated, removing Jamie is moot. They should push everything aside and make this the priority.

Only if Brenda does so without agreeing to Jamie’s “settlement”. He belongs in jail. It’s almost like blackmail - You can have your freedom if you don’t come after me and agree to my terms.

Personally I reckon this is just a ploy from Team Con to persuade Brenda not to suspend and remove him immediately. The longer he drags it out the longer he gets paid. Also attempts to shift the narrative - it’s not me, it’s the judge, it’s the courts, it’s the doctors!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Im sorry its becoming more apparent hes gonna have the clean up crew Hollywood uses and shell be dead before shes free

My worst fear.

I don’t even like thinking it and putting it out in the universe. I feel like this is the most risky time for her and it scares me. I hope she has good people protecting her and we’re not gonna hear the “she’s at peace now” line her family will inevitably say if that happens. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ahhbdamn said:

My worst fear.

I don’t even like thinking it and putting it out in the universe. I feel like this is the most risky time for her and it scares me. I hope she has good people protecting her and we’re not gonna hear the “she’s at peace now” line her family will inevitably say if that happens. 

I need to cry on ur shoulder, i heard that line in all 4 of her hillbilly fam voices, seperate of course cuz theyd all be giving diff interviews to diff outlets collecting all that gravy train coin. Queen Mother, i know ur on here, reading our concerns, please be safe til we meet again on the dance floor!