Drew Barrymore reveals she has been reaching out to Britney privately

Slayer

23 minutes ago, femmepop said:

or maybe she just gets so many messages that it's hard to through.

I can also see Britney being very selective about who she actually engages with, weary that people are using her.

As I said celebrity instagrams usually have a filter. When regular ppl can't dm them or at least their messages don't really go to their inbox.

So usually only verified accounts can dm them or accounts they follow.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

As I said celebrity instagrams usually have a filter. When regular ppl can't dm them or at least their messages don't really go to their inbox.

So usually only verified accounts can dm them or accounts they follow.

I hear you, I'm aware of how that works.

so maybe she's being selective then? I'd imagine she's even getting an overflow of messages from other celebrities or influencers trying to reach out to help or like give her their phone #. 

we just have to accept that we don't know

1 hour ago, femmepop said:

I hear you, I'm aware of how that works.

so maybe she's being selective then? I'd imagine she's even getting an overflow of messages from other celebrities or influencers trying to reach out to help or like give her their phone #. 

we just have to accept that we don't know

Still Drew's answer is critical af. Did she get or didn't get the messages lol. She hinted that she did but lmao

Drew battled with **** addiction since she was 12 and was partying in studio 54 since she was 10, so Im sure she knows about people taking advantage of you and using you.

Drew has always been good on my book, plus she gave us the 2  iconic y2k Charlie Angels movies.

• Like 3