Drew Barrymore reveals she has been reaching out to Britney privately

Slayer

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

or she's a celebrity with nearly 34 million followers with thousands of messages a day :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Maybe but usually verified accounts are able to go trough messages. And usually rest of the random accounts are pretty much blocked from sending dma to celebs.

Plus her social media manager should at least advise her that she has a message from a A list star. 

My opinion not everything is attack.

22 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Free has said free Britney before.  Also Drew doesn’t need clout. She was famous before Britney. Carryon 

& you think 🤔 Doja needs clout from Britney Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF

She’s biggest female artist on Spotify rn, I think she’s doing ok 

but stop speaking cause it’s very hard to believe you got three degrees talking this nonsense 

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

& you think 🤔 Doja needs clout from Britney Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF

She’s biggest female artist on Spotify rn, I think she’s doing ok 

but stop speaking cause it’s very hard to believe you got three degrees talking this nonsense 

Why are you following everything I say? Pretty sure I asked you to leave me alone. Yes Doja still needs clout with her album not hitting #1 and all of her singles failing to hit #1. Also her collab with the weekend significantly underperformed. I also heard rumblings of an investigation allegedly being underway re: 66 million monthly streams. More than Ariana? Girl bye. I’ll also never support a rat that works with Dr. L*ke. Goodbye 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Why are you following everything I say? Pretty sure I asked you to leave me alone. Yes Doja still needs clout with her album not hitting #1 and all of her singles failing to hit #1. Also her collab with the weekend significantly underperformed. I also heard rumblings of an investigation allegedly being underway re: 66 million monthly streams. More than Ariana? Girl bye. I’ll also never support a rat that works with Dr. L*ke. Goodbye 

Britney last two albums didn’t hit number 1 what’s your point ?  your delusional

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Britney last two albums didn’t hit number 1 what’s your point ?  your delusional

Britney’s first two albums are diamond and she’s a global superstar, and the undisputed princess of pop. Britney could flop for the rest of her life and her icon status would remain intact. Meanwhile Doja Cat is an alleged r*cist, working with an alleged p*edator, her first two albums debuted outside of the top 60 on the billboard 200, and has limited success at this stage in her career. Once again, leave me alone. Go stream planet her. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NoWorries said:

Love Drew .. Glad shes team free Britney . Hmmm Put Britney in the newest scream movie 😱 .. she can off a version of her father 🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

It should be more like Scary Movie based and not so serious like scream. Not to sound morbid His death in the movie gotta be funny. 

People just like to fight and argue on this site a lot lately 🤯 .. People like to say anyone supporting Britney may be looking for publicity at times. Yet supporting her is better than wishing her to remain in hell. Drew rocks . Freebritney and enough with the nonsense.🤫

Some of you act like real tools .. I would call you worse but its only edited out 🙄🧐😜

Sadly 😕🥸

• Like 3