The Wanted reunite for their Greatest Hits album

Invitation

24 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

How long until Fifth Harmony reunites?  It's bound to happen.  All of their solo careers are flopping (even Camila's).

Fifth Harmony Surfboard GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Camila's literally the only person that's left a group that I never want to return. But i do think they for sure do a reunion. At this point I think it's up to Normani to give it the green light since she's still actively pursuing a solo career. Idk what the others are currently up to???

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

Camila's literally the only person that's left a group that I never want to return. But i do think they for sure do a reunion. At this point I think it's up to Normani to give it the green light since she's still actively pursuing a solo career. Idk what the others are currently up to???

Ally is working on her memoir, Lauren idk, and Dinah I believe may have gotten dropped from her label HitCo (she's no longer listed on their roster).  And as much as I can't stand Camila, if she ate a slice of humble pie and went back to 5H I wouldn't be mad because it would be her admitting she's a flop solo star and that she isn't better than the other girls (which she 100% thinks).

But Normani...girl...if she doesn't release this damn album! I feel like she's waiting until she gets a #1 hit or something. Like, the longer she waits, the more steam she loses.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Ally is working on her memoir, Lauren idk, and Dinah I believe may have gotten dropped from her label HitCo (she's no longer listed on their roster).  And as much as I can't stand Camila, if she ate a slice of humble pie and went back to 5H I wouldn't be mad because it would be her admitting she's a flop solo star and that she isn't better than the other girls (which she 100% thinks).

But Normani...girl...if she doesn't release this damn album! I feel like she's waiting until she gets a #1 hit or something. Like, the longer she waits, the more steam she loses.

Truly, you're right about Normani. She thinks she's like Beyonce or Britney who can be gone for years but still has fans salivating for a new album. But she doesn't have the fanbase yet to do those moves. She keeps saying her debut has to be perfect because she can never redo your debut album but it's gettin to the point where the public are getting over it. And she needs to promote like crazy. Britney and Beyonce were performing any chance the beginning. She needs to show more personality.

• Like 2
Just now, Isla said:

Hmmm except Bad Habits has been number one in the UK for 10 weeks... how I don't know. So I have a feeling his new album will go to number one too.

It may go #1, but it won't be a huge success like his earlier albums.  I'm confident that bad habits is only doing well in the US due to payola (allegedly for entertainment purposes only).  I just feel like he's losing his mojo. Everything about him now seems so copied.  The bad habits video is a store brand version of the weeknd. IDK. I just need a break from him and then maybe I'll enjoy him again.  

1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

It may go #1, but it won't be a huge success like his earlier albums.  I'm confident that bad habits is only doing well in the US due to payola (allegedly for entertainment purposes only).  I just feel like he's losing his mojo. Everything about him now seems so copied.  The bad habits video is a store brand version of the weeknd. IDK. I just need a break from him and then maybe I'll enjoy him again.  

Dddd I was thinking that, but unfortunately, a lot of the GP here in the UK still seem to love him and will stream ANYTHING he releases... we'll see. November is gonna be a busy month for music releases. Also I haven't heard Bad Habits apart from a small clip in an advert for the = album I saw on TV the other day.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2021 at 6:36 PM, Invitation said:

I mean... one of the members is literally dying. Let them have a reunion to support him.

That's litterly what I thought when I saw they reunion. 

They don't have much left to be one group,  this album is like a good bye to the fans. 

I used to love them. But I feel sad due to reasons they may be reuniting. 

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block