The Wanted reunite for their Greatest Hits album

Invitation

• Content Curators

The Wanted members announce that they are back and will release their Greatest Hits Album on November 12th. 

Last year, member Tom Parker revealed that he was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. All members came together to support him years after disbandment.

E-wZdIGWUAUuK5B.jpeg

Edited by Invitation
4 minutes ago, Borja said:

Not wanting to be shady at all but...

they have bops and that, but enough "greatest hits" to make an album? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Tbf I actually think they may have been better off releasing a greatest hits album in 2014 before they 'split'...

But I think they have enough singles for one?

1. All Time Low

2. Heart Vacancy

3. Lose My Mind

4. Gold Forever

5. Glad You Came

6. Lightning

7. Warzone

8. Chasing the Sun

9. I Found You

10. Walks Like Rihanna

11. We Own the Night

12. Show Me Love (America)

13. Glow in the Dark

14. New song

15. New song

16. New song

Maybe something like this? Ddd I can't believe I know most of their singles, but you have my sister to thank for that. They did say the GH will have new songs...

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sooo many people releasing in November!

The Wanted releasing on the same day as LM, interesting. It's obvious Ed/Abba are going to dominate the charts in November anyway :( 

IDK about Ed, I think his fanbase is dwindling.  Also, when is Jesy's single dropping? I feel like she's been promoting this impending flop song for years at this point.

1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

IDK about Ed, I think his fanbase is dwindling.  Also, when is Jesy's single dropping? I feel like she's been promoting this impending flop song for years at this point.

Promoting? she's done nothing.

Jesy remains rich and fabulous and you remain obsessed :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
Just now, Slayer said:

Promoting? she's done nothing.

Jesy remains rich and fabulous and you remain obsessed :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I actually enjoy Jesy and wish she had remained with LM.  I didn't become a LM fan until 2018 and I love them.  So any of my shade is because I'm sad she left the group.

But she's been promoting on instagram with teasers for what feels like a year...lol

Just now, gapeach704 said:

I actually enjoy Jesy and wish she had remained with LM.  I didn't become a LM fan until 2018 and I love them.  So any of my shade is because I'm sad she left the group.

But she's been promoting on instagram with teasers for what feels like a year...lol

I wasn't sure as you've been quite negative about her.

She was supposed to release on the same day as Little Mix's most recent single but pushed back. She's currently in LA, not sure what is going on.

The song is supposed to come out some point this month.

Just now, Slayer said:

I wasn't sure as you've been quite negative about her.

She was supposed to release on the same day as Little Mix's most recent single but pushed back. She's currently in LA, not sure what is going on.

The song is supposed to come out some point this month.

If she slays me with the solo single, I will shut up.  But if it disappoints, I'll remain hopeful that she rejoins LM eventually.  They were magical as a foursome, in my opinion. Just like I hope 1D eventually get back together.  And 5H. And Destinys Child. And the Cheetah Girls. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I don't like when people leave groups. Especially 1D...I like knowing that I have a shot with all 5 of them when I go to a concert.  If I just go to a Harry Styles concert, my chances dwindle significantly lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block