TMZ claims Jamie Spears believes Britney will come back to him when she "unravels again"

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

I have never seen a parent hate their own child as much as Jamie hates Britney. It's disgusting. **** this dude entirely.

He's a sick, disgusting creep. I think he's so jealous inside that he is a complete loser and she is everything he always wanted to be. He even tried to be an actor too at one point. Probably so angry he never made it and had no talent, but Britney did and became a legend.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

He's a sick, disgusting creep. I think he's so jealous inside that he is a complete loser and she is everything he always wanted to be. He even tried to be an actor too at one point. Probably so angry he never made it and had no talent, but Britney did and became a legend.

He is! He is a total loser! And jealous that her women daughter accomplish everything and more he could ever dream of and at age 18 if not less. He is the kind of guy who peaked at high school.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, NoWorries said:

Agreed . Jamie is corrupt to the core . He should be the next Disney villain. Wait he already is … Britney started off in Disney. He is a sick man indeed .  Freebritney . 

I want a Disney franchise with Britney as a modern day/true to her story princess. Movie 🍿 titles:

Sleeping Britney 😴🤐.

Cinderella’s Got To Go 🏃🏼‍♀️.

Snow Jamie Inside 🌬❄️.

Frozen In Con ☃️.

Moanaspears Vaianasghari 🍐🍇.