Doja Cat says 'Britney is one of the artists I grew up watching at the VMAs'

Moscow

43 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Jesus Christ. I think you need to relax a little bit. 
So now we’re getting mad at people for not doing something ? That’s ludicrous. That’s like saying I’m mad at you for not wishing me happy birthday... it’s none sense and unnecessary hateful energy that you should not be putting out. It just sounds... caddy to be honest. 

Let’s all just vibe :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I respect your opinion. #FreeBritney :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

45 minutes ago, Taschens said:

Thank you for your prayers :emma:

And yes you do still sound childish :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Not everyone uses Britney's name for "clout" and certainly nobody is forced to shout "Free Britney" on instagram or any other media in order to support her.  Some people are just private you know? are you familiar with the concept?

You're not getting anymore of my energy.  I can't debate with the level of understanding and logic you're illustrating.  Thoughts and prayers. 

20 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

You're not getting anymore of my energy.  I can't debate with the level of understanding and logic you're illustrating.  Thoughts and prayers. 

Don’t worry honey I don’t want your negative energy. It’s normal you can’t debate with your level of understanding and logic you are illustrating :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: your words, not mine.

and yes, to this moment you still sound immature and childish. 

Just now, Taschens said:

Don’t worry honey I don’t want your negative energy. It’s normal you can’t debate with your level of understanding and logic you are illustrating :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: your words, not mine.

and yes, to this moment you still sound immature and childish. 

"Your words, not mine." .......Yeah, using "mine" just proved my point.  Best of luck to you! #FreeBritney