Doja Cat says 'Britney is one of the artists I grew up watching at the VMAs'

Moscow

11 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

You joking right 

Has Doja Cat said Free Britney? Has Taylor? Has Beyonce? Has Normani? Has Lady GaGa? All of these people who continue to shout their love for Britney haven't said it.  No, I'm not joking.  So many celebs have vocalized their support, yet some continue to just use her name to say she inspired them.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Has Doja Cat said Free Britney? Has Taylor? Has Beyonce? Has Normani? Has Lady GaGa? All of these people who continue to shout their love for Britney haven't said it.  No, I'm not joking.  So many celebs have vocalized their support, yet some continue to just use her name to say she inspired them.

Why does it matter?

they don’t have to if they don’t want to, sound ignorant & childish to me 

don’t know what people have done behind the scenes 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Why does it matter?

they don’t have to it they don’t want to, sound ignorant & childish to me 

don’t what people have done behind the scenes 

I sound ignorant and childish for calling artists out that are using Brintey's name for clout rather than supporting her freedom? Did you read the format of your sentences? Please leave me alone, forever.  Thoughts and prayers.

3 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I sound ignorant and childish for calling artists out that are using Brintey's name for clout rather than supporting her freedom? Did you read the format of your sentences? Please leave me alone, forever.  Thoughts and prayers.

yes you do sound ignorant and childish :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Everyone loves using Britney’s name for clout yet they aren’t vocally supporting free Britney. I’m getting sick of it. 

I said what I said.  And I meant it. Check your GPS I'm not the one to address.

Season 13 Period GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Still waiting for Kim Petras to say #FreeBritney :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Not everyone. Demi and Taylor managed to keep their mouths shut all this time because well...it doesn't sell for them :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Not everyone. Demi and Taylor managed to keep their mouths shut all this time because well...it doesn't sell for them :clownery_makeup_meme:

At this juncture, nothing sells for Demi.  How do you have a collab with Ariana Grande and your album still tanks? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:  Homegirl even had a birthday a few weeks ago and I don't remember anyone wishing her a happy birthday. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

30 minutes ago, Taschens said:

yes you do sound ignorant and childish :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

For calling people out that use Britney's name for attention and don't call out for her freedom?  Me and my 3 degrees will be childish if that's what you call being concerned for someones civil rights and personal autonomy. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Halloween Pray GIF by Hyper RPG

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

For calling people out that use Britney's name for attention and don't call out for her freedom?  Me and my 3 degrees will be childish if that's what being concerned for someones civil rights and  personal autonomy is.  Thoughts and prayers to you.

Thank you for your prayers :emma:

And yes you do still sound childish :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Not everyone uses Britney's name for "clout" and certainly nobody is forced to shout "Free Britney" on instagram or any other media in order to support her.  Some people are just private you know? are you familiar with the concept?

10 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

For calling people out that use Britney's name for attention and don't call out for her freedom?  Me and my 3 degrees will be childish if that's what you call being concerned for someones civil rights and personal autonomy. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Jesus Christ. I think you need to relax a little bit. 
So now we’re getting mad at people for not doing something ? That’s ludicrous. That’s like saying I’m mad at you for not wishing me happy birthday... it’s none sense and unnecessary hateful energy that you should not be putting out. It just sounds... caddy to be honest. 

Let’s all just vibe :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1