Lorde Covers Britney's "Break The Ice" for Vogue (VIDEO)

5 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Aw, this was nice.  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: But is she just looking for clout for her album that underperformed? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:  Regardless, Lorde clearly has taste as BTI is an overlooked, iconic gem. :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Lorde doesn't need Britney's name for "clout" 

I'm not even much of a fan of hers-- but she's doing just fine on her own sweetie. Seems like she just liked the song and maybe wanted to pay homage to Britney? 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Martini said:

Lorde doesn't need Britney's name for "clout" 

I'm not even much of a fan of hers-- but she's doing just fine on her own sweetie. Seems like she just liked the song and maybe wanted to pay homage to Britney? 

I was a fan of Lorde, but her long break made me lose interest.  This new album sold significantly less than her previous efforts and that is a fact. Trust me, she's looking for "clout" and attention for her new music.  No shade.

Also, what is that picture thumbnail? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I was a fan of Lorde, but her long break made me lose interest.  This new album sold significantly less than her previous efforts and that is a fact. Trust me, she's looking for "clout" and attention for her new music.  No shade.

Also, what is that picture thumbnail? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I doubt she's doing it for clout it just seemed like a fun and random thing to do. It's an obscure Britney song if she wanted clout off of Britney I'd imagine she'd do a much more popular cover

• Love 2