What do you think B is going to make as a first plan after C-ship ?? :)

I honestly think she is going to do a huge sit down interview with Oprah or someone like that and also do a book, and then I think she is going to get married and have a baby with Sam. I absolutely do see her leaving the spotlight for a bit and I love her so much but I hope she does. She deserves to live the life she has always wanted, and I do think she will do another album in the future but there's no rush. None of us fans are leaving her, we never will <3

• Love 2

First of all, live her life the way she’s always wanted. Hang out with her friends, see her kids, get married etc.

And also take care of her brands. Hire new team, financial advisors etc to handle her fragrances, her merch, her catalogue of music. all needs to be taken care by people of her choice.
The money needs to go into HER account.

• Love 1

I hope she has a list of things that she wants to do. Or in her heart a free feeling to do whatever comes to her mind to do! I want her to feel liberated and to be able to feel love for herself and what she does. If she goes away on a long holiday or something else I want her to experience love for it, euforia, freedom in indulgence. My girl! Your days are not in jail. Your days are coming free. I love you so much! Now it's your turn to love yourself in any way you want!

6 hours ago, neverover said:

Get iPhone 13 and ditch that iPhone 6. Her iPhone must’ve been so slow for daily use..

Edit: came to think of it, this is what she’s going to do after she got her creative freedom back:

- Do a personal documentary and sell it to Apple/ Netflix for $50 million

- Make a new album that’s full of ballad like every time so ppl will stream her like she’s Adele, and make it personal and therapeutical for her. Call out the conservatorship while she’s at it.

- Do a limited run stadium tour and gross $200 million

- Get into remix like S&M for Rihanna, but this time for Gaga and Dua Lipa

- Perform in Super Bowl with Gaga, Miley, Madonna, Beyoncé, Dua, Courtney Love, Lana

- Rerelase blackout while she’s making her dance album, and do mini tour to gross $80 million

- Release new album full of banger with help of Abel Tesfaye and everybody that’s substantial in the industry. 

- Do tour on this bangers album and gross $300 million

- Sue the hell out of Lou Taylor and get her $600 million back

- Have babies and release record once in every 3 years lol. 

And then you wake up