What do you think B is going to make as a first plan after C-ship ?? :)

Traveling around the world, getting married (hopefully with a pre-nup), having babies… I hope she enjoys life and shares a little bit with us through instagram, I’m really looking forward to see her succeeding in life and being completely free and happy!!

And if she ever wants to go back to music or to perform we’ll be here waiting with open arms! And if she doesn’t want to it’s completely understandable, she needs to do whatever makes her happy, she lost 13 years of her life, it’s time for her to do whatever the f.UCK she wants, I just wish her the best of the best!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 4

Don’t take offence anyone but honestly I don’t really care what she does. 
It isn’t any of my business, of course I’d absolutely love a new album drop, her to speak her story, her to have a baby, get married - If she chooses to. 

I hope after she is free, the world will back off & give her fresh air to breathe. Not be continuously looked under with a microscope, not to be judged & referred to in her past self with drinking, etc. 

She’s a grown woman who is almost 40 years old. She has worked for her whole life performing, she’s earned her rights and right to do absolutely nothing but enjoy life if she chooses. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Get iPhone 13 and ditch that iPhone 6. Her iPhone must’ve been so slow for daily use..

Edit: came to think of it, this is what she’s going to do after she got her creative freedom back:

- Do a personal documentary and sell it to Apple/ Netflix for $50 million

- Make a new album that’s full of ballad like every time so ppl will stream her like she’s Adele, and make it personal and therapeutical for her. Call out the conservatorship while she’s at it.

- Do a limited run stadium tour and gross $200 million

- Get into remix like S&M for Rihanna, but this time for Gaga and Dua Lipa

- Perform in Super Bowl with Gaga, Miley, Madonna, Beyoncé, Dua, Courtney Love, Lana

- Rerelase blackout while she’s making her dance album, and do mini tour to gross $80 million

- Release new album full of banger with help of Abel Tesfaye and everybody that’s substantial in the industry. 

- Do tour on this bangers album and gross $300 million

- Sue the hell out of Lou Taylor and get her $600 million back

- Have babies and release record once in every 3 years lol. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1