BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

So not only do we not know if he’s actually going to file this or if it’s just a media campaign - he has the guts to seemingly give Britney exactly what she wants, to agree with everything we’ve been saying - and he’s been denying - for years, but only under the condition that he, basically, gets more money and gets to stay for a couple more years until the accounting is done even though he doesn’t need to stay for that at all. Snatching away whatever he claims Britney deserves right from under her nose, again. Dangling her biggest wish in front of her like a damn chocolate cake just to take it away again because he doesn’t plan on giving her freedom at all. He just wants his conditions to be approved and if he needs to reiterate everything we supporters have been saying to make it sound like he’s surrendering then so be it. And once again the media will fall for it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Penny is gonna approve that termination quicker than you can finish saying FREEBRITNEY. She could probably deny his petition and terminate it based on the fact her conservator recognises it's time to terminate and deny all of his conditions but that's just a dream right? 

She denied a few things so far, like moving up the next hearing date so I don't want to be the pessimistic one but my guess is Penny will deny this termination in the next hearing. I truly think she enjoys letting everyone know that she's the judge and she has the final saying in all this :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

But she will leave a door open if she considers all is settled for the c-ship to be terminated in the coming months :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I hope I'm wrong though :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

She denied a few things so far, like moving up the next hearing date so I don't want to be the pessimistic one but my guess is Penny will deny this termination in the next hearing. I truly think she enjoys letting everyone know that she's the judge and she has the final saying in all this :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

But she will leave a door open if she considers all is settled for the c-ship to be terminated in the coming months :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I hope I'm wrong though :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Hmmmm, but if we think about it as both parties now are wanting to end it why the judge will disapprove? @Slayer you do law, can you brief us on this if you have any idea? 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, rockinedges said:

Jodi will not terminate without putting up a fight. That’s what Jamie is trying to do - get Jodi to do the smearing instead.

I don't believe so. This is her livelihood. She has more to lose. Her lawyer will now likely be in communication with Rosengart and I doubt any smearing will come from Jodi's side. Her lawyer said far too much previously. 

Anywyay, Rosengart alluded in one of his earlier petitions that Vivian's "media matters" fee also included a possible smear campaign against Jodi, and in Vivian's reply she made ZERO reference to it. The media and users here never really spoke about it but I'd love for Rosengart to elaborate more - guess he's saving it for the full investigation? If proven it just shows, once again, misproper use of funds from the estate to benefit the conservator as opposed to the conservatee. 

And Jamie dangling this 12th accounting over Britney and Rosengart's head should be ringing alarm bells for Penny. Hell, it wasn't too long ago that Penny authorised Jamie to hire additional attorneys to OPPOSE Britney's wishes....but now here we are with Jamie petitioning to end the whole damn thing after trying everything else in the handbook. 

Corrupt to the core.

• Love 4

Okay, after sleeping on this news overnight and finding out what exactly is featured in the documents, I have a few thoughts, based on this document alone....

1) Firstly, it hasn't bee filed as of yet, so we need to keep the pressure on right now because this could be a media tactic to distract from the court day on the 29th. I mean, its not beyond Jamie to do that; he sent his lawyer onto TV to make it look like Britney never wanted her freedom.

2) Secondly, the language is weird; When it talks about Britney, the language suggests that she is frail and needs protection i.e describing the conservatorship as a safety net. However, when it comes to how it has been used, they talk about how restrictive it is, due to their own actions might I add, and the words 'constraints'; Its one or the other, it cant be both and that depends on how it was used, which is very clear.

3) Jamie is still sticking to the 'I'll leave IF I can do x,y,z'', that ultimately, is the crux of this document. However, he is not needed to continuing the conservatorship, and isn't needed to finalise the accounting; he can work with someone else to do that at his expense. this one is vicious when you realise that he is dangling termination without evaluation in front of her with these terms.

4) This document is still riddled with Saviour Syndrome, but its done very deceptively. Questioning why Rosengart hasnt filed a termination, and going  after Jodi feels like goading them, which paints him as the saviour i.e if someone objects to anything he says as being untrue, then technically, they're objecting to this positive, which the looks like 'Britney's Lawyer objects to the termination'', which benefits him.

5) This one is really important. Why include the names of his legal team, Lynne's legal team, Bryan, JL, Britney's Children and the Bond, but not Lynne in regards to notice that the conservatorship is ending? This felt very much like he is inviting others in to side with him and object. Lemme Break this down;
- Bryan has the described the conservatorship as something for the family, regardless of how Britney feels, and has worked for it; He benefits financially and has been involved financially. He is possibly responsible and therefore could object, in my opinion.

- JL was in charge of the trust, and we know she has benefitted from this, additionally, she shares management who could dangle her career in front of her.

- The children, to some degree, recognise that this could affect their mother, custody arrangements etc, and that means they could be represented by KFeds (ugh) Lawyer, who has said he wants a termination with an evaluation. 

- The bond is the one we're all talking about. If they have questions, they may object.

...why do they all deserve notice now, when Britney recieved none to begin with? this feels very much like he is inviting them to become interested parties, simply because they may side with him. 

Lastly, I think we need to wait to see what is filed, this feels very media tactic still, but I feel like theres more to this than just the ending of the conservatorship; It feels like a trap to make it all harder to get out of.

• Love 3