BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

The idea that he’s doing this to shift the burden to Judge P does make sense… and I worry that ending it now basically would implicate the court system. Like, if (let’s pretend) there was truly a need for the conservatorship, then that need wouldn’t go away just because the conservator wanted to end it. So ending it now basically shows “we knew it wasn’t necessary but Jamie kept fighting for it.” 

I really hope Judge Penny does the right thing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can see Penny asking for an evaluation even though Britney and Jamie say she doesn’t need one. It’ll back herself up if she frees her showing she checked everything before freeing her. Obviously I hope Penny doesn’t request one but I wouldn’t be shocked if she did. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I can see Penny asking for an evaluation even though Britney and Jamie say she doesn’t need one. It’ll back herself up if she frees her shoeing she checked everything before freeing her. Obviously I hope Penny doesn’t request one but I wouldn’t be shocked if she did. 

I imagine this could happen but with everything going on, who knows ? 

9 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

He's going live in a few minutes with Christopher Melcher

I’m watching now!! Thanks!!

This is not over! Just like everyone exclaimed that Jamie stepped down as conservator- NOT TRUE!! The conservatorship isn’t over now either!!! This is far from over. 
Jamie & Vivian leak to TMZ, the rest of the media parrot whatever TMZ writes. This time Jamie and Viv leaked to the Today Show. It’s manipulative!! Misunderstandings are intentional because of how they choose to set the narrative!!

FACT: Jamie Spears is still sole conservator of Britney’s estate.

FACT: Jamie Spears has NOT resigned.

FACT: Jodi Montgomery is the temporary conservator of Britney the person. 

FACT: Britney is still under two conservatorships: personal and financial.

Where’s the legal docs? 
What will happen on Sep 29 hearing??

How will Judge Penny ultimately rule??

Be cautiously optimistic but don’t be fooled.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I think Jamie knows he doesn’t have the funds to finance this circus to continue. He’s throwing in the towel and probably hoping Jody is the one to make Britney get an evaluation. She has allegedly failed several and he knows that. Vivian boasted that Britney’s medical files speak for themselves. This is really nothing to celebrate.  Red flags. 

• Like 4