BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

I have no words. My head is spinning. Feels like I am about to faint. This euforia and mixed feelings. I woke up to this now. I wish I could hug and celebrate with Brit now. I think she knows in her heart that we're sooooo happy for her now and that we're celebrating with her. That all of her feelings are heard by us "free-Britney-fans" that wouldn't give up until this day! You did it, you survived! And what he and his crew did is now coming back to them! You are becoming free and we love you so much! 

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped::ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003::yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy::makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy::bsass_britney_boys_nod::gunney:

• Love 9

I’ve had a moment to sit back and think about it. 

I’m still in shock!!! It’s so random and unexpected but I’m so happy for our queen. Imagine how LT is feeling right now? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I’m going to wait until it’s confirmed and official! This is huge news though and it’s probably because the investigation is about to start and he’s trying to delay anything negative that can come his way! Let’s hope he’s not working behind the scenes at making it so no charges or law suits can happen. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Freedom is coming for Britney!!! 

did anyone notice the yellow dress Instagram story? Yellow? Hmm..

• Love 1

To be clear this is a "Petition" so it's still got to go through the system that has failed her & so many others

I know J is trying to get off untouched which he does not deserve, noone who profited off her situation does but i can honestly see her thinking "give them what they want, it's been too long i just want to get on with my life" if I was in her situation that's most likely how I'd want it to end, as quickly as possible so i could start living.

She's most likely owed ALOT & has been stolen from unknowingly, god bless her.

• Love 4

Apparently a 47.285.400,00 dollar bond was set in place to protect Britney's finances for financial harm caused by the conservator.

A consevatorship bond (or guardianship bond) is a legally required fiduciary bonding agreement used as a method of protection and accountability. It is designed to protect the conservatoree if a conservator doesn't handle the finances properly. How it works is when the conservatee suffers financial loss by mismanagement by the conservator, a claim can be maid against the bond to recoup any losses of the conservatee. The bond surety can then claim back the amounts paid to the conservatee from the conservator if he is held responsible for the wrongdoing.

Some are saying if the conservatorship ends, Jamie would no longer be under the courts jurisdication and he could no longer be held responsible for the bond. 

So this might be a reason why Jamie would rather have it end all together instead of being replaced (especially by a forensic accountant).

Sorry if AP (or merged).

• Like 3

will September 27 be the end? I think so I hope Brenda Penny is working hard on the final documents so that there are no hearings next year. poor Jamie ... did he really think he would get away with it? get paid and leave "******g *** hole" as our legendary Miss Britney would say 🤣

guys Blackout 2.0 is coming 

With New chapter Amy Poehler Thats Right GIF by NBC

• Like 1

I read this too on Twitter from what I am sensing is that he wants to avoid investigation and hence doesn't want to file for the replacement but to end this altogether it's a very calculated move and for him it makes sense to avoid charges, Mathew in my belief wont settle for this petition but let's see 29th Sept isn't far away. 

• Love 1