Nicole Scherzinger’s Lawyer Responds To PCD Lawsuit

Malibu.D.Luxx

5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

If she really was, she'd would've had a successful career like them.

Just saying 

She would have if she wasn't screwed over by her label who never promoted her and constantly kept getting other artists left over tracks that are not even in the genre she specializes in.  It's just like what happened to Britney and other 30+ year old artists where the labels just keep them to have big names on their roster, but they never actually market and support their artists unless they're new and young.

• Love 1

Robin is just another Lou IMO.  She's milking her control of the PCD (dance crew) legacy to justify over-control of the pop group and blaming it on Nicole.   I hope the Nicole and the girls get more control (just like I would want with any other artist). Otherwise it becomes miserable when it's not your art or style that you're passionate about.

• Love 2

I think the figure of Robin has been very overlooked over the years and maybe too much blame has fallen over Nicole. That woman right there is the owner of the brand, how come nobody ever pointed at her for the failures? It’s time that **** hits the fan for her once and for all.

I can’t with some of you all acting like Nicole is not necessary or even questioning her enormous talent. I agree maybe she hasn’t always put the group and the fans first but Robin is such a shady character in this plot. Even in the court docs, you can see she’s focused on a new reincarnation of the PCD that I assume would steal the brand name and spotlight of the one we know and love. This was according to her just a tour to pass the torch to the new generation :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: F-u-ck u Loubin.

• Love 1

Nicole is the only one with leverage to get creative control and was the only one who had any in the past. The tour was the only thing she originally agreed to and then when covid happen, she seemed excited about working on new music and finding songs for PCD and more talk about a new album was forming with ALL the girls.

All Robin has been wanting to do is form a new PCD and her statement literally proves that she just wanted to use the old girls to help push the new brand.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think Robin has a lot of things to be scrutinized and yes, Nicole is talented but she is not an artist and people could not care less about her. She never had good songs. She has no creative delivery. She can dance and sing, but we know very well many can and the public still does not care. I am surprised she thinks she can still have a successful solo career when she has been trying for almost 15 years with no success.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block