Jump to content

Nicole Scherzinger’s Lawyer Responds To PCD Lawsuit


Recommended Posts

Pussycat+Dolls+MBFW+Fall+08+After+Party+

Nicole Scherzinger’s lawyers have responded to Robin Antins lawsuit.

An excerpt from People

In a statement obtained by PEOPLE from Scherzinger's lawyer, Howard King, on Monday, the attorney called Antin's claims "ludicrous and false," and alleged they "are a desperate attempt to divert blame for her own failures by trying to impose obligations on Nicole that simply do not exist."

In the article, King claims that Robin used Nicole’s name and hard earned success to get the money from Livenation, and that she has already spent the money and is unable to pay it back.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The statement ends with him saying “Nicole loves and respects the PCD fans and hopes to one day perform the group’s amazing hits for them, sadly this will not happen under these circumstances.”

Just adding my two cents here, but it would have been nice to also hear that she loves and respects Ashley, Carmit, Jessica, and Kimberly and hopes to one day perform the hits with them… :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

 this just sounds like she wants to take it all solo 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hear a lot of people online saying she’s doing it for the dolls, but I don’t hear that from her OR the dolls, so it’s hard to know what’s really going on. 
 

@PokemonSpears ❤️💋 

Link to comment

Why we always have to put the blame on the artist and forget about the management(or Lou’s wannabes, in this case Robin)? I think Nicole’s haters just be wanting a kiss. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m sad hearing these news, I really wanted new music from PCD, new projects, new photo shoots, new slay slay! Long live the long-legged queens! Buttons will forever be iconic and the first song who taught me how to deliver to a chair! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Why we always have to put the blame on the artist and forget about the management(or Lou’s wannabes, in this case Robin)? I think Nicole’s haters just be wanting a kiss. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m sad hearing these news, I really wanted new music from PCD, new projects, new photo shoots, new slay slay! Long live the long-legged queens! Buttons will forever be iconic and the first song who taught me how to deliver to a chair! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I have to point out that I wasn’t hating on Nicole, but it sounds like she wants to take the music solo. That’s not hate. Maybe a little shade because I do think the other dolls could have been acknowledged during all this mess, especially after seeing how Carmit was done with that 5% after all, the rest of the dolls are all artists too and PCD wouldn’t have been the same without them, even if a majority of casual fans only acknowledge Nicole 💋❤️ But here’s a kiss anyways doll. It’s a difficult situation for PCD fans to be in. 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I live in California and was planning to go to the UK to catch their show. Ive never been out of the country but was going to for PCD. I'm so upset the reunion isn't happening anymore :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Oh no! I’m so sorry! It would have been amazing to see them in the UK! I saw them on the Circus tour when they opened for Britney. That’s honestly when I fell in love with the other dolls. Jessica really hams it up for the camera if she sees you taking pix, she poses and smiles and you can tell she lives to be on stage and perform for people. ❤️

  • Love 2
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Oh no! I’m so sorry! It would have been amazing to see them in the UK! I saw them on the Circus tour when they opened for Britney. That’s honestly when I fell in love with the other dolls. Jessica really hams it up for the camera if she sees you taking pix, she poses and smiles and you can tell she lives to be on stage and perform for people. ❤️

I was obsessed with them and was so sad when they broke up. I was too young to really enjoy the Spice Girls, so PCD was that for me (even tho I know Spice mania was way bigger). So when the reunion was going down and their comeback performance was just as good as their prime- if not better, I knew I was going to their show. I didn't think they would tour America because although they had top 10 hits, they never did a headlining show here. So i doubt they would do one now. 

Jessica and Ashley were always my fave because they were so goofy and playful!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Nicole is so miserable. Ugh, I cannot stand her.  I was excited about the PCD reunion and loved "React".  Nicole ruins everything, every single time.  I don't understand why the other girls ever agreed to reunite with her.

Also, does anyone know how Robin looked before plastic surgery?? I'm genuinely curious.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I was obsessed with them and was so sad when they broke up. I was too young to really enjoy the Spice Girls, so PCD was that for me (even tho I know Spice mania was way bigger). So when the reunion was going down and their comeback performance was just as good as their prime- if not better, I knew I was going to their show. I didn't think they would tour America because although they had top 10 hits, they never did a headlining show here. So i doubt they would do one now. 

Jessica and Ashley were always my fave because they were so goofy and playful!

Aww that makes my heart feel for you even more 😭 cause I’m in my early 30s and the Spice Girls were EVERYTHING to me… I still have some of the dolls in their boxes. And I was supposed to go see them but then Ginger/Geri left the group and she was always my fave so I was crushed. You can imagine my excitement in 2008 when *they* did their reunion tour and came to the states. I got tickets, and lived out my childhood fantasy. It was definitely a dream come true as I really never thought I’d see all 5 together… I hope that PCD figure something out and that you get to see them. ❤️

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I blame both of them. Nicole because she thinks PCD can’t move forward without her. Her ego is bigger than her solo career in the states. Speaking of that Mama your career in the states flopped even before the Rachel Crow incident. I believe she wanted more control of the group because she wanted to make herself the main point

giphy.gif

Robin Antin is to blame as well for not standing up for Ashley, Carmit, Jessica, Kimberly and Melody for them not to sing! This is basically what nicole wants to do

beyonce-mad-tv.gif

We need melody to come back and be the lead singer to save this mess

Og6pCeO.gif

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, K-man said:

We need melody to come back and be the lead singer to save this mess

Og6pCeO.gif

If Nicole won’t do it, and if Melody couldn’t/wouldn’t do it, I’m totally here for there being no lead, and vocals being distributed equally because they can all sing. And if there HAS to be a lead, I say bring back Carmen Electra. She has a surprisingly good voice and was a Doll back before they became a music act. She would have actually done the group but Hollywood was calling her name honey and I don’t blame her, she made some good money moves. But at this point I’m her career, I think it’d be great, and the buzz around Carmen being back in PCD officially, would be huge. I’m also here for a Vegas show, with alternating “Lead” Dolls. 
 

But let’s all just take a minute to appreciate Carmens efforts in music. 👏 👏 👏 

You’re welcome.

❤️💋

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

If Nicole won’t do it, and if Melody couldn’t/wouldn’t do it, I’m totally here for there being no lead, and vocals being distributed equally because they can all sing. And if there HAS to be a lead, I say bring back Carmen Electra. She has a surprisingly good voice and was a Doll back before they became a music act. She would have actually done the group but Hollywood was calling her name honey and I don’t blame her, she made some good money moves. But at this point I’m her career, I think it’d be great, and the buzz around Carmen being back in PCD officially, would be huge. I’m also here for a Vegas show, with alternating “Lead” Dolls. 
 

But let’s all just take a minute to appreciate Carmens efforts in music. 👏 👏 👏 

You’re welcome.

❤️💋

I get where your coming from, I don’t see melody coming back. But in my fantasy she does. Yes I would like all the girls to get solos on songs. It would be a great idea of not having a lead singer. Like Fifth harmony, Little Mix or Girls Aloud, each girl has solo verse and it feels like you get to know them more. That makes the group a stronger unit has everyone is bring something and no relying on one person. Im not a fan of the rest of the girls singing the ooh’s, the ahh’s and the Ha Ha Ha’s on the song. 

If Carmen was to join the group, that will be more in their down fall. Mainly in the past she talk trash about her singing career (I believe she was on tyra banks show). Plus the majority of people would be like “I didn’t know she sang” or “what is this D-List celebrity doing with PCD”

rihanna-roll.gif

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block