Your First Impression of Britney?

Britney WAS my formative years, as she was on the tail-end of her formative years & I was at the very beginning of mine :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Those who missed out on Britney’s teeny bopper years, esp while being a preteen/teen themselves, missed a really special gift.

Britney is 6 years older than me, so she always came across as that “older, cooler” kid that had life figured out.

Like, I was in junior high & she was in high school. I got that impression during BOMT video & interviews (she was always on MTV & others) from 1998 on. 

• Love 2

I first watched her on the BOMT video. 

I thought she was just amazing and beautiful and very cool. I was used to pop girls from Latin America, and I already knew things like BSB, Spice Girls, etc, but there was just something so fresh and captivating about Britney and her voice, that she just instantly became my fave. And not just mine, but also my siblings and cousins, it's like, we all could see how incredible she was. 

I think it's in her eyes, maybe she results familiar to us, because she kinda looks like one of my cousins, only if she was paler and had darker hair (I know that doesn't sound too similar :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but I swear there's something similar, even in the facial expressions) 

britney-baby.jpg

• Love 1