Sam Asghari: Britney's performance at the VMAs is the only iconic moment

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from derailing the thread and purposely inciting hate or you will receive WPs and/or be removed from the thread.

9 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Yes I do remember that... but looking back I still feel like Britney’s is more iconic... she literally doesn’t need the extravagant set pieces to get what she needs to get across... she has the one screen and shown that she has handlers and she wants to push them away.. simply iconic... my girl needs to do some real live performances though is she ever does a come back... that’s all she needs.

Agreed ! Britney reminds me of of the oldies but great ladies like Janet, Madonna and Paula Abdul. Yet Beyoncé does entertain and slay. I kinda just miss her in Destiny Child.  I dunno always loved Kelly Rolands and Michelle as well. 

Is he talking about 2001 VMAs specifically, or the whole show in general? Because the Madonna/Xtina/Britney kiss at the 2003 VMAs was arguably the 2nd most iconic moment in the show's history. Also Madonna's Vogue performance and Miley's duet with Robin Thicke were pretty iconic too. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: