Vivian Lee Thoreen named "Lawyer of the year"

dfffff

This cannot be! This is what's wrong with America... It's easy for me to say from my Swedish point of view. In one way you can say that it's an interesting choice to be his lawyer since the whole world wants Brit to win the case. But that doesn't make her the lawyer of the year. And if you would to look at her ways... it's unbelievable that she of all won. Acid in Brits wound. But next year Brits lawyer from heaven will WIN! That's America for me, anything is possible. But please please don't let this have any outcome on the next hearing. This makes me feel sick. 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 7

Calm down ppl it's just for L.A. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

"Holland & Knight obtained a $2.8 million stipulated judgment for actor Mickey Rooney in an elder abuse lawsuit against his stepson, who was accused of misappropriating millions of dollars while he controlled the aging actor's financial affairs. After Rooney's death, the firm successfully defended his will against challenges by his estranged wife and children."

Look at Vivi work, what a legend ! https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit15.gif

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

Pfft, this is desperate. 🤦😂

It's one of those ridiculous marketing things dressed up as an 'award'. You pay money and they feature you as having won something. The company I used to work at would be invited to participate all the time in things like this and really it's just paying money to have some media publication say that you're great. 

https://www.greatlegalmarketing.com/library/beware-best-lawyers-marketing-scam.cfm 

So technically Britney paid for this S.H.I.T.housery Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

• Like 1