Trisha Paytas released "Freaky (Spanish Version)" and it's horribly hilarious.

aleomg

Hi exhalers / papis,

I usually don't make topics, but this one deserved to be posted. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Trisha Paytas released a Spanish version of her single "Freaky" and it's terribly iconic, but not in the ways you'd think. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

In case you don't know Trisha, she's a famous youtuber who's been memed so many times, including getting her own emojis on Exhale. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

The music video is an amazing replica of Lindsay Lohan's iconic "Rumors", starting from the looks to the killer choreography.

The thing about the song is... the lyrics are way too funny and dirty. She's trying to break into the Latin community market, but her Latin friends must really dislike her 'cause no one warned her about the hate she's getting online. :emma:

No shade to Selena Gomez 'cause I love her, but this is exactly how she sounds like when she sings in Spanish. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

MÉTELO TODO! (put it all inside!) :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

DÁMELO DURO! (give it to me hard!) :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

PAPI, MÉTELO ASÍ! (papi, stick it like that!) :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
On 9/7/2021 at 11:51 AM, MikeHunt said:

I actually like it and I like the English version as well. She's a guilty pleasure of mine. She's so problematic but I can't stop watching her.

The song is a total bop. Even in Spanish. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Trisha is the hot mess we can’t get enough of. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She also taught us how to take a slütty selfie. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

This is what finally made me subscribe. She is so ridiculous haha

Her uploaded video is age restricted here 

LMAOOO! We need that cream for “rejuvenating” motives. Specially if it comes directly from fabric. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It’s a best-seller between the community. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Korb said:

She's disgusting so I can't click that link , just here to hate.
It is what it is:emma:

48 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

These YouTube and Tik Tok “celebrities” acting like they are so over the paparazzi  following them when they all live and thrive for attention. 

I Cant Jenna Fischer GIF by The Office

Not you coming to this thread to hate on Trisha. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

antm-excited.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block