Britney's memorable moments that weren't recorded

Oxic

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Not iconic, but this is a still from a show Diggin’ It promoting MATM in ‘03 (performance of this exists). I’ve never seen the interview before. One of my earliest memories of her is being interviewed on this show and talking about Not A Girl (so I’m guessing early 2002), but I’ve never seen footage or even a still of that either. It was a British morning show for kids.

6eb84245e72cfe71d64dd8259a7a3ccd--britne

can't find the interview, but apparently it was in 2003

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Not iconic, but this is a still from a show Diggin’ It promoting MATM in ‘03 (performance of this exists). I’ve never seen the interview before. One of my earliest memories of her is being interviewed on this show and talking about Not A Girl (so I’m guessing early 2002), but I’ve never seen footage or even a still of that either. It was a British morning show for kids.

6eb84245e72cfe71d64dd8259a7a3ccd--britne

I have seen this interview on youtube before! Lemme find it 

EDIT: no wait it was another interview but the hairstyle was the same sorry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naxdAx--2UY&ab_channel=Nicolas

3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

EwzqWuhWgAIJ9ZI?format=jpg&name=medium

I didn't know there was a photo of this moment! The pixels tho :orangu_orangutan_ape: but woaw, kind of shocking tbh

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Random but the fact Britney started the Dream Within a Dream Tour before the Britney album was even released (During Anticipating on the first date, she did that thing where she asked the audience to sing along but they had no clue what the lyrics were because no one had heard the songs before nnn) and was performing Oops!... and Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know on the Crazy 2k tour like a month before Oops!... (song) was released is so crazy to think about. If an artist did that now, it would be all over the internet and their albums or songs would have so little hype. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I was about to open a thread about this cause I always had that doubt, isn't it weird she started the tour before the album was released? Way more weird, she performed IS4U on the VMA's almost a month before the release of the MV (and on radios) so It must have been shocking seeing that performance and hearing the song from the first time (idk if it was released as a single cd at that time?), transitioning from Oops and bubblegum pop to R&B:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: The perfomance was shocking but this fact made it seem way more explosive and risky you know :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 7