Britney's memorable moments that weren't recorded

ugh I come to Exhale for threads like this, thank you!!

14 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Random but the fact Britney started the Dream Within a Dream Tour before the Britney album was even released (During Anticipating on the first date, she did that thing where she asked the audience to sing along but they had no clue what the lyrics were because no one had heard the songs before nnn) and was performing Oops!... and Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know on the Crazy 2k tour like a month before Oops!... (song) was released is so crazy to think about. If an artist did that now, it would be all over the internet and their albums or songs would have so little hype. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I didn't know that!!

13 hours ago, Oxic said:

I was about to open a thread about this cause I always had that doubt, isn't it weird she started the tour before the album was released? Way more weird, she performed IS4U on the VMA's almost a month before the release of the MV (and on radios) so It must have been shocking seeing that performance and hearing the song from the first time (idk if it was released as a single cd at that time?), transitioning from Oops and bubblegum pop to R&B:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: The perfomance was shocking but this fact made it seem way more explosive and risky you know :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I saw that performance back then and it was CRAZY to me to be getting THE NEW SINGLE IN A PERFORMANCE out of the blue!! Now it's exactly the opposite, we're begging Team Britney to please, PLEASE promote more than one picture for each era what have we done wrong and why are we being punished like this :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Lou said:

Whaaat? Is this true?? 

Give us dates and proof

I mean, compare the dates the tours and the albums were released. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

MTV reported on the DWAD tour opening prior to album release, Oops!... and Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know were performed on the Crazy 2k tour prior to Oops!... (song)'s release. I actually don't know how early on they started performing them on the Crazy 2k tour but it was def before Oops!... (song)'s release, I'd assume since the beginning date. 

23 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

On a Tampa radio show in 2000, Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys prank called Justin Timberlake & Britney. Quite funny (Nick calls Britney “Silicone Valley”) & a huge deal back in the brand new millennium. 

I had this downloaded on Napster :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I hate Nick for putting Britney through stress. That wasn’t funny.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Twitter Team
On 9/7/2021 at 2:15 PM, BritneyItaly said:

in this photo there are:

Nicole Scherzinger
Ashley Roberts
Kimberly Wyatt
Carmen Electra 
Carmit Bachar
Robin Antin

I don't know the others.

Jessica Sutta and Kaya Jones?

Edited by Isla
(I got Kaya’s name wrong nn)
3 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

Back in 2003 Britney was in NY stucked in the traffic. People and paparazzi said she started to sing “New York, New York” in the car

22-E0-CE93-D02-F-429-D-BE98-2-FD57281-D5

This has always been one of my fav pics. I didn’t realize there was a backstory to this but assumed it was in Times square? 2003 Britney had so much freedom. I wish there was footage of this! How do you know for sure what she was singing? 

On 9/6/2021 at 8:27 PM, Who Can I Trust said:

There is this footage of Bryan getting arrested, but nothing from the party..☹️

She looked so hot! The spears do not deserve her! Imagine having your sister do this and then take you to a surprise bday party with the PCD and Carme Elektra performing? He didnt deserve her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 9/6/2021 at 9:06 PM, Oxic said:

I was about to open a thread about this cause I always had that doubt, isn't it weird she started the tour before the album was released? Way more weird, she performed IS4U on the VMA's almost a month before the release of the MV (and on radios) so It must have been shocking seeing that performance and hearing the song from the first time (idk if it was released as a single cd at that time?), transitioning from Oops and bubblegum pop to R&B:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: The perfomance was shocking but this fact made it seem way more explosive and risky you know :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

YA I burned the live performance to a disc and only listened to that live until it came out lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Ummm how about footage or even photos of her performances in Ruthless off-Broadway?! I found someone on Instagram who saw her fill in as the understudy and said they were disappointed Laura Bell Bundy wasn’t going on that night and they had to settle for “no name” Britney Spears :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I asked how she was, and he said “PHENOMENAL”

But no photos or clips are known to exist :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 4