I need ur help (job interview related)

1 hour ago, Marlean said:

Well if its only an interview you will be fine. However if its a test with 300 questions... that's worse. What do you think you need to practice with? Most interview questions that they say can be found online, but sometimes they throw you a curve ball that they find funny. 

Ummm idk. I've never done it

Are there any most asked questions or something out there?

• 1 year later...

I’d suggest you learn more about your company, its mission, goals, philosophy, number of employees, etc. – everything you can find on the official website. They almost always ask you to tell them what you know about the company, so be prepared. And then there are standard questions like: Why should we hire you? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? And so on and so forth.  You might also visit this page with some more possible questions. They are mostly about banking, but there might be some general questions you might get asked too. All job interviews look a bit alike.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block