Janet Jackson's new documentary is out now

Slayer

1 hour ago, NoWorries said:

Paula Abdul.. she choreographed a few of Janets early videos. Love they still adore each other. Love Janet and Paula. What have you done for me lately ❤️

Yes, Paula has been around and done a lot more than some people realize.  I think it’s great that they still adore each other too!  Both have some great bops!!  ♥️   

1 hour ago, NoWorries said:

Justin Timberlake gave a weak apology. Sorry not a fan after what he did to Janet . He first did Britney wrong . Yet then Janet . Love these women . 

I agree that his apology was weak.  I haven’t been a big fan of his since what he did to Brit.  Then he solidified my distaste for him when he did Janet wrong too. 😠
 aint nobody got time for that GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Can’t wait! She deserves to reclaim her narrative. Janet truly has the hits, influence and star family. She is an icon. 

Justin Timberlake got his whiplash this year for the Britney karma and next year now with Janet. Full circle. I don’t blame him for the stunt but for how he handled it, he has apologised. However Janet has every right to reclaim her narrative and express her feelings. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I feel she's probably over this, so she prob wont speak on it BUT I hope she discusses the Superbowl incident. Just because misogyny, #TimesUp, and JT's notes apology have brought the incident to be viewed in a different light. It really effected her career and honestly as much of an icon and legend she is today, her career never recovered the way it should have.

There’s rehearsal footage in the trailer so I’m sure she’s gonna touch on it. Plus it’s been rumored that’s gonna be a huge part of an upcoming documentary (now we know the documentary). 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block