Nicki Minaj shares photos of herself and Rihanna

Invitation

• Content Curators

The two women who haven't released a new studio album in a while have united together for a double date. We see Nicki Minaj's family with Rihanna and her boyfriend A$AP Rocky.

The two legends appear to have a great time together. Fans are hoping for a #ChunRih collab. Wonder if that is happening soon.

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Invitation said:

@Style. You got any tea?

I don’t think there’s music on the way, but Nicki will do a runaway for FENTY show or whatever Business Rihanna has for us. Listen, Imma tell this once ‘cause I don’t wanna say you twice but these two Caribbean Gals better BLESS us with iconiqness or else Imma start slapping some ********* jaws real quick! :emma:

• Haha 5
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I was gonna ask why they've never collaborated, I don't even know those songs you talk about lol

LMAO 

That's because they're both very forgettable. There's "Fly" the Nicki song from 2010-11 and Rihanna's Raining Men from her Loud album. I think Raining Men is the better song and has the better ,more memorable Nicki rap but it's not a Bang Bang or Side to Side :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It baffles me that these two don't have an iconic song together but hopefully soon?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jesy is in LA right now and the collab is basically confirmed :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

is that most likely happening?

Yes, it’s happening and it’s only a matter of time until they release it. Also, Nicki cleared her Instagram Bio sooooooooooooo it’s closer!!!!! Whenever a song about to drop she clears ha’ bio! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Korb said:

LMAO 

That's because they're both very forgettable. There's "Fly" the Nicki song from 2010-11 and Rihanna's Raining Men from her Loud album. I think Raining Men is the better song and has the better ,more memorable Nicki rap but it's not a Bang Bang or Side to Side :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It baffles me that these two don't have an iconic song together but hopefully soon?

The real question is, will we ever witness a song between Bey x Rih x Nic on the same track? idk but I’m fantasizing about it, they are so powerful tbh it will break the internet 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

The real question is, will we ever witness a song between Bey x Rih x Nic on the same track? idk but I’m fantasizing about it, they are so powerful tbh it will break the internet 

I feel like Nicki and Rih would be down but something tells me Beyonce would not want to share the spotlight with those two, especially Rih oop:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Korb said:

LMAO 

I liked Fly tbh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block