Can someone explain this video?

Moscow

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she inappropriately touched Britney during a meet and greet, then got pissed because she was kicked off

she was kicked off the m&g but she decided not to even watch the show, if I remember correctly

Oh is she speaking about her badly?

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she inappropriately touched Britney during a meet and greet, then got pissed because she was kicked off

she was kicked off the m&g but she decided not to even watch the show, if I remember correctly

Holá Pokeeeee :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:
Do you know if she spoke up about the #FreeBritney movement Brit's testimony on court? I wonder if she changed her mind (no seas cortés)...

• Haha 2

She allegedly touched Britney in a way that was she was not allowed. 

Not sure if she overreacted to the situation, I kinda wanna believe her because we knew and now we know how sh1tty her team was and still is. After knowing she was forced to do that tour I also kinda understand her frustration of dealing every night to make M&Gs while being medicated and seeing the people she felt abused by. So in a situation as such, an unexpected reaction from her could have been taken from any fan (not just martha) as a rude response for something they are paying A LOT. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: At least I try to be empathic with the girl because I have also been in a situation where one is 500% uncomfortable but at the same time we have to smile and act like everything is ok, and be nice, and wave your hand and say nice things when in fact your dying inside. So every reaction can be misunderstood by anyone who doesnt know what you are actually going through inside. 

BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE GAVE SO MUCH KARENs VIBES. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

She allegedly touched Britney in a way that was she was not allowed. 

Not sure if she overreacted to the situation, I kinda wanna believe her because we knew and now we know how sh1tty her team was and still is. After knowing she was forced to do that tour I also kinda understand her frustration of dealing every night to make M&Gs while being medicated and seeing the people she felt abused by. So in a situation as such, an unexpected reaction from her could have been taken from any fan (not just martha) as a rude response for something they are paying A LOT. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: At least I try to be empathic with the girl because I have also been in a situation where one is 500% uncomfortable but at the same time we have to smile and act like everything is ok, and be nice, and wave your hand and say nice things when in fact your dying inside. So every reaction can be misunderstood by anyone who doesnt know what you are actually going through inside. 

BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE GAVE SO MUCH KARENs VIBES. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

I think she must've understood now the real deal, she should be embarrassed maybe she spoke something positive after the hearing. 

38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is there was someone else that had a m&g that same day that said Britney was so nice and even hugged him, so that Marta must've done something really bad

Coming from an introvert, I can see how her personality would be overwhelming for someone who has anxiety. 

• Like 1