It will be 5 years in November since Britney released her last single

BUWYGF

53 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Meh I'm ok with the hits, she gave us a good 4 solid albums and some cute bops scattered here and there on the rest. I'm not waiting for any new music from her at this point.

4? What are those? She has 8 albums (BJ minus obviously) 

What hits? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 3

At least she went out with a bang and gave us an amazing video! Slumber Party deserved to smash tho - if it had someone on it like Rihanna or Ariana it would have 🥲 (I love my girl Tinashe still)!

Time flies and drags at the same time 😭 It doesn’t feel like 5 years since SP but at the same time I feel like I’ve been in this musical drought forever since Britney left. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Meh I'm ok with the hits, she gave us a good 4 solid albums and some cute bops scattered here and there on the rest. I'm not waiting for any new music from her at this point.

Excuse me, but Britney Jean>Limoncello any second, minute, hour of any day boo :emma: Britney has an immaculate discography and I will fight anyone on that :gunney:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

You're about to be sent to the gulag for this shady post:emma:
Take it back sweaty she gave us more than 4 solid albums

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Hold up, Sasha. Don't you ring the alarm or you will hurt yourself. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Excuse me, but Britney Jean>Limoncello any second, minute, hour of any day boo :emma: Britney has an immaculate discography and I will fight anyone on that :gunney:

They're not even within the same realm so one can't really compare them:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Spoiler

However, Lemonade was more personal, it had a concept, each song is in a different genre, it's divided into acts, the songs make up a story lyrically. Screw the visuals and the performances, the album as an art piece is fantastic and has multiple flavours. The lyrics aren't cringy, etc. I like BJ but it has plenty of flaws.

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators

Not me causing such a stir with my sweet and innocent little post :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

You mean 8 solid albums (Yes, including Glory :emma::imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

No no I meant 4 :emma:

Oops, Britney, In the Zone and Blackout are fabulous works of art :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Sorry, Glory has some cute bops such as Make Me, Slumber Party and ahh ohh gosh I can't remember anything else from that album :emma: 

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

4?! :gunney:

*8 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Slay Slay, what can I say, Baby One More Time, Circus, Femme Fatale, Bj and Glory have some cute bops sprinkled here and there :emma:

Don't tell me you don't agree with me? :gunney:

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

4? What are those? She has 8 albums (BJ minus obviously) 

What hits? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Oops. Britney, In the Zone and Blackout :emma:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

See this is the type of posts that will get yo as kicked.

NEVER HAVE I EVER in my life (well I have) read such buffoonery.

You can go ahead and check yourself into a mental health facility. 

This post right here WILL be used against you and I will make sure of that.

Lemonslay < Barneys Jams :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: officially uninvited to my hot gays Christmas party boo.

Enjoy your white plush room. :emma:

1 hour ago, Korb said:

You're about to be sent to the gulag for this shady post:emma:
Take it back sweaty she gave us more than 4 solid albums

No no, no shade.

Korbie fully loaded I would never shade the princess of vegas :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I am torn you even think this was even remotely shady, I just express myself with as much honesty as I can, as I usually am the only person in here who is always right :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Off to dry my tears, this is too much.

26 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hold up, Sasha. Don't you ring the alarm or you will hurt yourself. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Who gon' check me?

Sasha only brings the truth to exhale, not my fault it can't handle me.

beyonce-walking.gif

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Not me causing such a stir with my sweet and innocent little post :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Reveal hidden contents

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

No no I meant 4 :emma:

Oops, Britney, In the Zone and Blackout are fabulous works of art :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Sorry, Glory has some cute bops such as Make Me, Slumber Party and ahh ohh gosh I can't remember anything else from that album :emma: 

Slay Slay, what can I say, Baby One More Time, Circus, Femme Fatale, Bj and Glory have some cute bops sprinkled here and there :emma:

Don't tell me you don't agree with me? :gunney:

Oops. Britney, In the Zone and Blackout :emma:

See this is the type of posts that will get yo as kicked.

NEVER HAVE I EVER in my life (well I have) read such buffoonery.

You can go ahead and check yourself into a mental health facility. 

This post right here WILL be used against you and I will make sure of that.

Lemonslay < Barneys Jams :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: officially uninvited to my hot gays Christmas party boo.

Enjoy your white plush room. :emma:

No no, no shade.

Korbie fully loaded I would never shade the princess of vegas :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I am torn you even think this was even remotely shady, I just express myself with as much honesty as I can, as I usually am the only person in here who is always right :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Off to dry my tears, this is too much.

Who gon' check me?

Sasha only brings the truth to exhale, not my fault it can't handle me.

beyonce-walking.gif

Time and place Sasha hair-up-serious.gif

• Haha 1