What’s going on here?

3 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

Look at the security guard on the right of the photo. 

What was he carrying? Was that a pocket camera? 

I’m super curious about this too. It seems to have a wrist strap and it disappears quickly in the paparazzi shots. I think it clips to a holster on the guy’s belt

She looks sad :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: but I'm more curious to know what really happened on this day:

The media reported that she suffered a "Mini Breakdown" but I don't think it was that,

it seems that just was too frozen the starbucks and the ice went to his brain. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

PBMqcuK.jpg

br3.jpg?06fa30

omg-what-a-mess.jpg

FP_5311743_Spears_Britney_FP1_070110.jpg

ohh-baby-baby.jpg

I think the lady trying to take a selfie with her is so annoying 

Pictures-Britney-Spears-Getting-Starbuck

the video is a little disconcerting though

• Like 1

I believe they used to give her a lot of ***** at that point , the bodyguard even confirmed it , plus an article was posted the same year that Britney was seen with a black eye and there are rumors allegedly that Jason used to hit her , I want to believe this isn't true , but unfortunately nothing would surprise me anymore , I'm just hopeful everything is gonna get better now after the testimony and the exposure , if she's not free next year there needs to be a big demonstration against this human rights abuse . 

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

She looks sad :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: but I'm more curious to know what really happened on this day:

The media reported that she suffered a "Mini Breakdown" but I don't think it was that,

it seems that just was too frozen the starbucks and the ice went to his brain. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

PBMqcuK.jpg

br3.jpg?06fa30

omg-what-a-mess.jpg

ohh-baby-baby.jpg

I think the lady trying to take a selfie with her made her uncomfortable. 

That definitely wasnt a brain freeze.

I think they might have uped her meds around this time. It was always rumored she was sent away sometimes during 2010 due to another "breakdown"

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

PBMqcuK.jpg

br3.jpg?06fa30

omg-what-a-mess.jpg

ohh-baby-baby.jpg

Well allegedly she walked in and her hair was styled nice and walked out like that. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

PBMqcuK.jpg

br3.jpg?06fa30

omg-what-a-mess.jpg

ohh-baby-baby.jpg

The way she was pulling on her body guards shirt. Something isn’t right here, she’s petrified. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

That definitely wasnt a brain freeze.

I think they might have uped her meds around this time. It was always rumored she was sent away sometimes during 2010 due to another "breakdown"

wouldn't be surprised if it was the adhd meds they had her on for whatever reason. upped too high. add antipsychotics to that and you get this. anxiety, paranoia, restless legs.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I’m super curious about this too. It seems to have a wrist strap and it disappears quickly in the paparazzi shots. I think it clips to a holster on the guy’s belt

I think it's attached to a lanyard that he wore as a necklace--he's wearing it around his neck in this pic:

britney spears jason trawick holding hands 182458132

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

PBMqcuK.jpg

br3.jpg?06fa30

omg-what-a-mess.jpg

ohh-baby-baby.jpg

I think the lady trying to take a selfie with her is so annoying 

Omg same!

Man those are REALLY unflattering pictures of her!

I wonder what was going on with her at this moment.

• Love 1