Brave New Girl* fits in with In The Zone and you’ll all deal

rik

15 hours ago, Stefani said:

Lied Somebody Lied To Her Several Times GIF - Lied Somebody Lied To Her  Several Times - Discover & Share GIFs

It doesn't fit whatsoever and would've been more suitable on Brit's first two albums. That one Hella Good ripoff song deserved that spot on ITZ, instead. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: oh okay  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: I totally respect ur opinion 

Spoiler

SHES GONNA PACK HER BAGS SHES GONNA GET RIGHT OUTTA THIS SHE DONT WANT NEW YORK SHE DONT WANT LA SHES GONNA FIND THAT SPECIAL KISS. SHE DONT WANT NO SLEEP SHE DONT WANT NO THAT LIKE PEACHES AND  CREAM LETS GET A ROOM GIRL COME AND RIDE WITH ME SHES GONNA STEP OUTSIDE UNCOVER HER EYES. 

It's such an amazing song and imo it reflects what her mind frame was at that time of her life.

It's a happy song but I think it has sad undertones because of its placement in the album, between the two saddest songs (Shadow and Everytime). WHICH MAKES SENSE! I feel like it's her answer to the incredibly sad moment she was going through, aka her break-up with Justin. She decides to let loose and forget about people's opinions on her and what they expect from her, while also trying to put the loss of her first real love aside. In Shadow, she laments how a relationship she valued so much starts to end. After that, she decides to have fun in Brave New Girl, but after the fun is gone... Brave New Girl slows down and Everytime kicks in :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: She's not over Justin. She's still hurting. She tries to dance her pain away but it doesn't work. Only time will mend.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, boyinthemirror said:

It's such an amazing song and imo it reflects what her mind frame was at that time of her life.

It's a happy song but I think it has sad undertones because of its placement in the album, between the two saddest songs (Shadow and Everytime). WHICH MAKES SENSE! I feel like it's her answer to the incredibly sad moment she was going through, aka her break-up with Justin. She decides to let loose and forget about people's opinions on her and what they expect from her, while also trying to put the loss of her first real love aside. In Shadow, she laments how a relationship she valued so much starts to end. After that, she decides to have fun in Brave New Girl, but after the fun is gone... Brave New Girl slows down in the end and Everytime kicks in :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: She's not over Justin. She's still hurting. She tries to dance her pain away but it doesn't work. Only time will mend.

I personally think it’s like a ray of light part 2. I still think and then we kiss or boys and girls or welcome to me could’ve replaced it, but it still might be a little unfit

i love your interpretation of this. The placement suddenly makes sense 

• Love 1