Britney ALWAYS Knows How to Pick the Right Singles

Kletus

9 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I love Gaga's singles choices for the whole Born This Way era, except for Judas maybe... I wanted Hair to be a single so badly.

Britney really knows what will work better. Toxic!!! when her label wanted to release that whatever song I Got That Boom Boom...

With Lady Gag, she release Judas and its immediately scrapped for a PROMO single... then a 2-year old rock ballad is released right after, every music video is scrapped basically for the whole era, it’s like there was no plan and just spur of the moment decisions without any formal idea of what to do :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Britney does not have this problem :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: when she releases a single, she RELEASES a single!!! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: She doesn’t say “I’m releasing Venus next single” then suddenly releases a different song, with a child predator, without a video 

Britney has coordination in her single choices, Britney KNOWS what her fans want, Britney takes risks (believe it or not). Who else could have released If U See(k) Amy during such a delicate period of her career? Only the queen, that’s who :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

and not only that, but Britney knows what the strongest songs on her album are and always chooses wisely :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: we have no CHOICE but to stan :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
On 9/5/2021 at 9:38 AM, Stefani said:

Oh? And how do you explain things like I Love Rock 'n' Roll being picked as a single? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Regardless of it charting modestly in Europe, it's still a mess of a song that should've never been covered much less released. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Lol I love I Love Rock n Roll. Sometimes successful music is not about charts or sales, but it's more about the artist legacy. Even 3 and womanizer charts higher than Toxic on Billboard. Her cover is covered by Miley and even inspire her to make a full rock album with Joan Jett.  I believe in Britney's artistic choice, she choose Gimme More herself over Umbrella or When I Grow Up for Blackout lead single. Every decision she made is iconic.

toxic music video GIF

We might have to ask you to surrender your stan card if we see this again. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

On 9/5/2021 at 7:50 AM, rennen said:

Edge of Glory is one of Lady Gaga's best songs and I won't hear another word about it. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

As for Team B, uhm, wrong time to be giving them credit for ANYTHING. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

To say they always picked the right singles is inaccurate. They wanted Outrageous to be the first single from ITZ (which would have been AWFUL - even worse than MATM), and from memory I don't think they wanted Toxic to be a single AT ALL. 

I wonder how many other times Britney had to go against her label and fight for her single choices. 

She had to fight tooth and nail to make slave 4 u the lead single

Lady Gaga her first album was amazing. 2nd was good . The rest I will pass .  Britney knows her sound . I have not so far ever not loved her albums. Yet I have disliked a bunch of her songs. Yet knowing your voice …That’s important. Gaga tries to venture off yet sometimes I just think she sounds awful.  Bradley Cooper held that awful  last song .  I know everyone loved it .. me I was like ugh !! Sorry I hate that song . Not her best . Her voice is ehh . Yet I expect backlash .. 🤷🏼‍♂️ All good I only like a few Arianna songs . Yet her voice is amazing . Yet I wish she would make better songs and use her voice better .. she sounds like free willy dying 🥴 . Its an opinion folks !!! Settle down if your hate my view points . Whitney was amazing .. Mariah I loved at first yet now I am like stop the music !!  Just stop😳 . Madonna I loved as well. Yet her current music I will pass🥱 but I adore her . Its all good . What can you do .. our tastes in music changes and so do theirs . Yet some do know their voices more . Madonna use to .. now I am like huh. Do you actually like your new sh@t? 🤨For me its a nope ! Beyonce is another I loved .. now I am like yeah nope😐 . I like a lot of folk rock alternative and old rock lately . Yet I am sure I will come back to these talented ladies . They are all talented . Yet at times I can turn the station . 😱

• Love 1

Mmmmehhhh britney era had questionable choices like rock n roll over lonely and what it’s like to be me/bombastic love. Also me against the music wasn’t my 1st single choice. Toxic should’ve been if they knew what it would become. In the zone had a ton of better single options than matm and outrageous. Also why not release kill the lights as a single after radar? The tour was raking in $$$? Also at the time I liked criminal but ff could’ve had 6 singles if she did like DDB/how I roll and trip to ur heart. Passenger if finished snd tweaked would’ve done better too tbh. Also the singles for glory were all wrong.