Britney ALWAYS Knows How to Pick the Right Singles

Kletus

Let's look at artists like Lady Googoo. She had a stream of correct singles at the very beginning and then suddenly she started releasing singles like "Who and I," "Edge of Boring," "W.H.Y.," and let's not even talk about some of her other singles that nobody remembers. Her singles releases also have been horrible - suddenly canceling entire singles or just wildly changing plans last minute.

There might be some disagreement among fans, but generally speaking, Britney always picks the right songs and knows which songs should be released. From BOMT, to OOPS, to Slave, to Gimme More, to Circus singles (If U Seek Amy was a SERVE), Femme Fatale singles, even Work Work and Cologne. Then we got the epic masterpiece that is Slumber Party. Britney always picks the right singles.

Thots about why I'm right? :eyes_britney_laugh:

EDIT: WAIT WHO ADDED A PRETTY GIRLS IMAGE TO THE TOPIC :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 9

Edge of Glory is one of Lady Gaga's best songs and I won't hear another word about it. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

As for Team B, uhm, wrong time to be giving them credit for ANYTHING. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

To say they always picked the right singles is inaccurate. They wanted Outrageous to be the first single from ITZ (which would have been AWFUL - even worse than MATM), and from memory I don't think they wanted Toxic to be a single AT ALL. 

I wonder how many other times Britney had to go against her label and fight for her single choices. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, rennen said:

Edge of Glory is one of Lady Gaga's best songs and I won't hear another word about it. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

As for Team B, uhm, wrong time to be giving them credit for ANYTHING. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

To say they always picked the right singles is inaccurate. They wanted Outrageous to be the first single from ITZ (which would have been AWFUL - even worse than MATM), and from memory I don't think they wanted Toxic to be a single AT ALL. 

I wonder how many other times Britney had to go against her label and fight for her single choices. 

I changed it to Britney instead of Team B, but we all know I wasn't referring to Team CON :eyes_britney_laugh:

regardless, however Britney gets her singles released, it ALWAYS the right choice :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

what other artist can say that? :eyes_britney_laugh:

21 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Make Me, Pretty Girls, DLMBTLTK, Criminal and Slumber Party all say hi... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Don't you DARE come for Make Me, DLMBTLTK, or Godmber Party :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

However, Pretty Girls was just a cute side project cus she wanted to work with Iggy and Criminal was just a way to say goodbye to Jason Trainwreck, cant fault her for dat :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, neverover said:

That is when Britney get heavily drugged. Primeney always fight for her single choice. 

Oh? And how do you explain things like I Love Rock 'n' Roll being picked as a single? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Regardless of it charting modestly in Europe, it's still a mess of a song that should've never been covered much less released. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nickey said:

Please don't pretend like it's Britney picking her own singles, especially the last 10 years :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

well I said "Team B chooses singles" and was criticized, so I edited it to say "Britney chooses singles" and was criticized, so now there is apparently no way to refer to how her singles are being chosen :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Next time I will just say "God knows how to pick the singles" :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
3 hours ago, Kletus said:

Let's look at artists like Lady Googoo. She had a stream of correct singles at the very beginning and then suddenly she started releasing singles like "Who and I," "Edge of Boring," "W.H.Y.," and let's not even talk about some of her other singles that nobody remembers. Her singles releases also have been horrible - suddenly canceling entire singles or just wildly changing plans last minute.

There might be some disagreement among fans, but generally speaking, Britney always picks the right songs and knows which songs should be released. From BOMT, to OOPS, to Slave, to Gimme More, to Circus singles (If U Seek Amy was a SERVE), Femme Fatale singles, even Work Work and Cologne. Then we got the epic masterpiece that is Slumber Party. Britney always picks the right singles.

Thots about why I'm right? :eyes_britney_laugh:

Umm “make me “ is better than slumber just saying! 

But I do agree she knows how to pick em 

• Love 1