Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding dies aged 39

Slayer

Here's Nadine's tribute:

I imagine Chimola will all say something in good time but I can't imagine how they are all feeling. Nadine especially as she was really close friends with Sarah. I'm glad the group were able to resolve their differences and issues for the sake of Sarah's health last year and got to reunite one last time. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Isla said:

Here's Nadine's tribute:

I imagine Chimola will all say something in good time but I can't imagine how they are all feeling. Nadine especially as she was really close friends with Sarah. I'm glad the group were able to resolve their differences and issues for the sake of Sarah's health last year and got to reunite one last time. 

Nadine and Sarah were always so close and it always them two together during the GA years. Hope she's doing okay!

I agree, i'm really glad all the girls resolved their differences recently!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block