Miley Cyrus continues showing support to Britney

Moscow

6 hours ago, Louis-j said:

What about real actions ?

Is any artist doing stuff behind the scenes?  I don't think so..

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

And what the hell are they supposed to do  ? There is hundreds of lawyers that are trying to do smth but always get **** down. Even when it come to their right of listening the hearing

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

And what the hell are they supposed to do  ? There is hundreds of lawyers that are trying to do smth but always get **** down. Even when it come to their right of listening the hearing

Miley can easily expose Larry & Adam, just to give you an example. :gunney:

6 hours ago, Louis-j said:

What about real actions ?

Is any artist doing stuff behind the scenes?  I don't think so..

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

oy vey this fanbase continues to amaze me with a lack of understanding about the real world...

speaking out publicly is support and is an action. what are your expectations? Miley has nothing to do with Britney apart from being a fan HERSELF. she's putting public sentiment into her live shows. public pressure is all that can happen right now. the only thing that could happen "Behind the scenes" is going to be what Britney's lawyer will do through the court system. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Miley can easily expose Larry & Adam, just to give you an example.

You didn't give an example, you gave a belief. You have no idea what Miley has witnessed or has not witnessed or what their personal relationship is like or professional. You also don't know the full extent of what Larry & Adam have done, you've only pieced together bits from testimony and what fans have uncovered. I'm sure if Miley knew something and was asked to testify she graciously would, but there's nothing else she can or SHOULD do at this point. This is a situation that can only be handled within the court system; once and IF Rosengart takes it further than dissolving the conservatorship and sues the state of CA or individuals for criminal behavior, then it will be the time for others that know something to provide testimony. 

• Like 6