Unreleased song on Chaotic

Lou

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Tbf, you didn't specify the timestamp in the OP.

Anyway, it doesn't sound too much like Britney to me and it might just be either a song by another artist or generic music compiled for the show.

its totally her... clean your ears

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

it was way back in the day on Britney.com

they also had a forum there that I was active on and this thing called Brittanica that was always like a "Britney expert" lol

I searched and unfortunately did not find anything; ( I even tried searching anything IN THe Zone from September till December 2003) 

A bit off topic but I also found this old Anti-Britney blog - http://girl_interrupted_946.tripod.com/index.html lol 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Hmmm that's interesting, this is the first I've heard of this. Do you have any other sources for this by any chance? Like is there any websites/forums etc. that may have reported on this at the time? I know Chaotic (the song) was originally meant to be a bonus track on some international versions of In the Zone but was removed.

No. I just remember that it was posted right before the album was released in 2003...maybe y'all can do the way back magic and find it on Britney.com

1 hour ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I searched and unfortunately did not find anything; ( I even tried searching anything IN THe Zone from September till December 2003) 

A bit off topic but I also found this old Anti-Britney blog - http://girl_interrupted_946.tripod.com/index.html lol 

I tried and I did find supposed lyrics but not any articles referencing the song

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Lyrics for sacred online are fake, fans have it she swears 

Yeah - the lyrics I found seem fake to me as well. I remember seeing the song title on Britney.com for sure tho. I was in 8th grade and I tried to memorize the tracklist and I kept getting Sacred and Shadow confused. I know the site had an orange aesthetic at the time as well. 

5 hours ago, BoyDeChanel said:

It does sound like Britney. I would like to hear Wonderland so much. Fun fact: one of the co-writers credited on Wonderland is Reza Safinia, a film director.

She recorded so many songs for this album. I wish Free and Sacred leaked also.

Free was never obtained by fans sadly maybe in the future it’ll circulate. Sacred is definitely out there though. 

• Like 1