Hilary Duff - With Love (Good Morning America Performance) Appreciation Thread

BUWYGF

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Adriannn said:

God knows I madly love her 

but :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Who the hell choreographed this :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

She looks so pretty anyway and ‘With Love’ is a bop. 

you can tell someone bloody forced her to this, she has 0 will and energy and I feel like she was genuinely pissed off with her team and decided to halfass the whole thing :orangu_orangutan_ape: I adore her I swear.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

She looks like she’s having a much better time here:

I adore her too :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

yeah this performance was much better. I adore her Dignity era tbh, it was sucha bad girl time for her and she was sooooo good. I think this was also the slimmest she's ever looked, her legs and waist here are to die for :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3

This will never not send me. :orangu_orangutan_ape: She looks so miserable and stiff, like she has concrete in her spine. it doesn't help that the dance is so goofy looking:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Why does GMA have the cringiest performances ever? Fergie's GMA performance is another one I like watching when I'm high and laughing my *** off

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block