Jamie Lynn: "The media loves to cover every aspect of my life"

6 hours ago, Matou said:

Keep comments respectful :jamie_lynn_grape:

And this is exactly why I am exiting this thread because I always get infractions when it comes to this….thing 😩

it’s killing me not to drag her 😭😭😭 and it can’t be done in a “respectful” way because I don’t respect her. Ugh. 
butbthanks from the reminder lol keep myself out of trouble ❤️😩🤣

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

And this is exactly why I am exiting this thread because I always get infractions when it comes to this….thing 😩

it’s killing me not to drag her 😭😭😭 and it can’t be done in a “respectful” way because I don’t respect her. Ugh. 
butbthanks from the reminder lol keep myself out of trouble ❤️😩🤣

Well I guess with JL you can say your deepest thoughts :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Go and suck di.cks you Country Trash

She is delusional. The grandiosity is real. I can imagine it wasn't easy living in the shadow of Britney and my instinct is to be compassionate, but she was complicit in keeping her sister locked up with 0 civil rights for way too long. She drank Lou's Jesus freak kool-aid and probably believed Britney was possessed by the devil somehow. I wonder if her, Lou, and Jamie think Britney's entire fan base are sodomites and believe they are here to put that "dirty" money towards God's righteous works. Not harping on Christians, there are genuine good ones, but I grew up attending southern Baptist sermons and her attitude is telling. She thinks she can use Britneys $$$ to become a righteous God fairing "celebrity" and become what she believes Britney was supposed to be. She speaks like she's already achieved it, hence the delusional grandiosity. Does Britney have mental health issues? Sure, so do I. Just checked out of a 4 day stay psychiatric hospital in fact for a disease I believe Britney has also, though I hate to assume. I have freedom and autonomy despite a serious diagnosis. Britney deserves the same.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1