Jump to content

This Day in Pop: Britney performs at the NFL Kickoff concert in 2003 (September 04)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Omg those Madonna-Britney initial letter necklaces, I swear i had that info totally locked in my brain. Funny I cant remember useful things for my job but I do remember this kind of pointless facts after 20 years. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Omg tell me everything u know 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
13 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Wasnt it at one of those nightclub performances she used to do around that time? To me the 3 songs are just re arranged in a different mix. Just a thought. 

I think you mean the Rain nightclub performance?

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Omg those Madonna-Britney initial letter necklaces, I swear i had that info totally locked in my brain. Funny I cant remember useful things for my job but I do remember this kind of pointless facts after 20 years. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

question.

did Christina get one too???

or just Britney :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Link to comment
  • Curators
4 hours ago, Prachi said:

No, DWAD and Onyx tour hotel exists you like Britney :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I thought Bey and Brit fans hate each other :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I am touched. 

Well yes those tours are top but I meant like tv performances :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

DWAD wins though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

NOOOO Beyhive doesn't hate, we just have a mission to open everyone's eyes and take them to the truth that Beyonce is the queen of our existance, :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: that's all.

Spoiler

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

We love Brit she will always be the princess of vegas :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

 

  • Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Well yes those tours are top but I meant like tv performances :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

DWAD wins though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

NOOOO Beyhive doesn't hate, we just have a mission to open everyone's eyes and take them to the truth that Beyonce is the queen of our existance, :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: that's all.

  Hide contents

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

We love Brit she will always be the princess of vegas :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

  Hide contents

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

 

Reported for conservatee bullying :gunney:

  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Well yes those tours are top but I meant like tv performances :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

DWAD wins though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

NOOOO Beyhive doesn't hate, we just have a mission to open everyone's eyes and take them to the truth that Beyonce is the queen of our existance, :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: that's all.

  Hide contents

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

We love Brit she will always be the princess of vegas :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

  Hide contents

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

 

Queen of existence? A stretch don't you think? Both started their careers around the same time :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, oscar0 said:

me too. Both in the performance and in the interviews she looked very strange, like drugged. And very anxious.

Well... Xtina too noticed something "strange" in Britney's personality during that time and call her "a lost girl" and was dragged down to this day by those comments :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

She was kinda strange, it is true, she looks like a capricious girl and very anxious in the interviews.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Well... Xtina too noticed something "strange" in Britney's personality during that time and call her "a lost girl" and was dragged down to this day by those comments :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

She was kinda strange, it is true, she looks like a capricious girl and very anxious in the interviews.

well, it's true something was changing, but I think her attitude in interviews was because she was basically in self-defense mode.

Not only she had been constantly attacked at this time because of the breakup with Justin, but after the VMA's, the kiss with Madonna was also added, and it was always the same questions over and over. Of course you'd get tired and maybe that attitude was just her way of coping with it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

  • Love 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block