It's amazing to me how Britney looks so much like herself again

Looks are probably the most irrelevant thing rn but I was here for the femme fatale era and we were all worried about her sedated looks, when the x factor came in we realized britney wasnt looking britney at all and now we all know why

Of course things got much better for 2013 but her face changed a lot, even tho she got back her "Britney facial expressions" but when her face was resting she looked quite different

By 2015 omg her mouth was on to something. 

But now since she's been out of stages and media for a while now her face has rested (and body) have rested a lot and lately so have rested her state of mind. She looks like a mature, "more womanish" version of her 2001 2003 self. To me she looks a lot like prime britney and her mouth is deffinitely more natural now

The fact that you honestly felt like your opinion on her mouth/lips were thread-worthy...absolutely disgusting. I vibed with the thread until you started talking about the Xfactor (which she looked absolutely GORGEOUS in, she was just anxious + overmedicated) & “By 2015 omg her mouth was on to something.” **** off with the negativity, she deals with enough criticism from the press & she doesn’t need it from her fans. **** weirdo 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

i don't think Manuel meant to offend Britney but i found it weird that this topic is about looks but OP did not post a single picture :D

They are just doing to me the same People do to Britney,I share my opinion on something and then get screwed for it. As for the pictures I was lazy!

This is honestly racist and kinda xenophobic 

• Like 1

this thread is controversial but i was doing some research and thats where britney spoke about that

I just bought the new Shiseido face wash and moisturizer. I have no problem trying new brands. A doctor I see, [Beverly Hills plastic surgeon] Dr. [Raj] Kanodia, does fun stuff to me sometimes -- I've had lip injections before. He has this peptide-based face-care product; it's green and slimy, and you mix it together and put it on your face. It does wonders. You leave it on overnight. Can you tell I love skin care?

The pricey 90210 surgeon boasts an impressive list of Hollywood clientèle that includes Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Cindy Crawford and Ashlee Simpson.

Just now, rr_174 said:

this thread is controversial but i was doing some research and thats where britney spoke about that

I just bought the new Shiseido face wash and moisturizer. I have no problem trying new brands. A doctor I see, [Beverly Hills plastic surgeon] Dr. [Raj] Kanodia, does fun stuff to me sometimes -- I've had lip injections before. He has this peptide-based face-care product; it's green and slimy, and you mix it together and put it on your face. It does wonders. You leave it on overnight. Can you tell I love skin care?

The pricey 90210 surgeon boasts an impressive list of Hollywood clientèle that includes Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Cindy Crawford and Ashlee Simpson.

Oh yeah, the fun stuff thing, this was a meme in exhale for quite a while, came around the same time of the famos surprise

yeah

OP is what you all have always posted here

don't bring the excuse of harder times

so many of you would have not had to post this yourself too then

and you guys always burning all her wigs for not perfect enough Piece Of Me residency? even if it was perfectly okay, you had to bring the standards so high that you knew Britney would never reach them? don't act all saintly now!