Better unreleased catalog- Dua Lipa or Lana Del Rey?

Both girls share the same management and both are in the Olympics for having the bigger number of unreleased than released material.

Which unreleased do you like and who's winning by having better unreleased?

I'd say Dua. It really makes me sad (from what I've heard from insiders and people close to her) she doesn't like lots of songs which are objectively AMAZING and that's why you can see ****load of masterpieces unreleased and some of the -play it safe-/ meh songs on the Moonlight. She was aware her fans adored Love is Religion so she gave us the remixed version.

Lana, unlike Dua, revisits her unreleased songs and release them which I really like.

I hate their work is leaking every single day (literally, ever day) but God their unreleased are amazing. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Dua lipa Lana del rey | Lana del rey, Dua, Dua lipa liveDua Lipa & Lana Del Rey | Lipa, Dua, Lana del rey

• Love 3

Lana has more than 200 un released songs, goddess Lana doesn't come close to Dua though I love her but Goddess Lana is queen of writing! 

There are just so many, I have around 160 in my library and fine china is really one of the gem she scrapped I could die for this song. 

• Love 3

It's hard to compare the two since they are such different artists BUT I've always been obsessed with Lana's unreleased and listen to them just as much as her studio releases... and it's like insane how many songs she has. 

here's a fave fan-made mixtape that feels like Ultraviolence pt 2.

(oops sorry posted twice, now I can't delete :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:)

what are the good Dua unreleased I should listen to?

• Love 1

I was about to post Queen of Disaster, but @Prachi did it first. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Queen of Disaster is one of her best unreleased songs that has those innocent, yet sassy vibes from her early work. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Lana also taught us how to moan while draining our Daddy’s account cruising down the coast, going ‘bout 99. 

Life Is Beautiful is as beautiful as its title. The sound when the gates of heaven open. It isn’t just a song, it’s a cultural reset, it’s the oxygen you breathe, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world with thieves, it’s art, the first gift you open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I was about to post Queen of Disaster, but @Prachi did it first. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Queen of Disaster is one of her best unreleased songs that has those innocent, yet sassy vibes from her early work. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Lana also taught us how to moan while draining our Daddy’s account cruising down the coast, going ‘bout 99. 

Life Is Beautiful is as beautiful as its title. The sound when the gates of heaven open. It isn’t just a song, it’s a cultural reset, it’s the oxygen you breathe, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world with thieves, it’s art, the first gift you open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

With her list is ever ending! 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, femmepop said:

It's hard to compare the two since they are such different artists BUT I've always been obsessed with Lana's unreleased and listen to them just as much as her studio releases... and it's like insane how many songs she has. 

here's a fave fan-made mixtape that feels like Ultraviolence pt 2.

(oops sorry posted twice, now I can't delete :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:)

what are the good Dua unreleased I should listen to?

10 hours ago, aleomg said:

**** I didnt know it leaked. This is from Age of Adeline movie!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Prachi said:

With her list is ever ending! 

She has so many songs and she’s always teasing us talking about them on interviews for the upcoming album and never releases them.

Thank God she was generous with putting Yosemite on the tracklist, that was a huge surprise. But then, she decided to scrap Dealer. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

**** I didnt know it leaked. This is from Age of Adeline movie!

IT DID! All the fandom went crazy. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

There are also two versions of the song: the one posted is the final version, but in the video’s description there’s also a link to hear an early version. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, aleomg said:

She has so many songs and she’s always teasing us talking about them on interviews for the upcoming album and never releases them.

Thank God she was generous with putting Yosemite on the tracklist, that was a huge surprise. But then, she decided to scrap Dealer. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Dealer is being said to be released on Blue Banisters IDK though, she is a mystery. 

• Love 1