Happy Birthday to Beyoncé

5 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She took the Grammy for Naughty Girl instead of graciously refusing it and handing it over to Britney personally. Instead she was a Naughty Girl and made a grave royal pop discretion and with delusion kept it to herself  :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: the blasphemy! I blame a pervasive underlying medical condition for her acute dementia. How she isn’t in a conservatorship instead of Britney is truly unexplainable and shocking tbh! The crimes she gets away with!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Lmao you had me worried there however Naught Girl: Beyoncé’s song (writer), Toxic: legendary pop song written years prior and shopped around for the most profitable singer ATM to perform… Grammy worthy? Not really… however should have cleaned house at the VMAs haha happy birthday Queen B from the Queen B as we “all have crowns”… two gracious women with toxic/naughty fans 😎😓😉

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

The Formation Tour slays my existance, everything about it was just purely amazing.

21 minutes ago, nwonder said:

SpeedyEmotionalChinchilla-max-1mb.gif

She is Masha B Fierce 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Time to celebrate big time, sending you guys a huge slice of cake.

Don't forget to sing happy birthday to the queen.

@The One and Only you get a little slice but still thank you for coming to celebrate the queen your non support matters anyway. I hope someday you can get some wifi and educate yourself. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Here's to the queen of the world, happy birthday Bey, you are a national treasure and I am proud to stan you.

Enjoy guys! 

b53c8ba652f01a5a8dfd80128e89194c.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 minutes ago, BlurredLover said:

Lmao you had me worried there however Naught Girl: Beyoncé’s song (writer), Toxic: legendary pop song written years prior and shopped around for the most profitable singer ATM to perform… Grammy worthy? Not really… however should have cleaned house at the VMAs haha happy birthday Queen B from the Queen B as we “all have crowns”… two gracious women with toxic/naughty fans 😎😓😉

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She took the Grammy for Naughty Girl instead of graciously refusing it and handing it over to Britney personally. Instead she was a Naughty Girl and made a grave royal pop discretion and with delusion kept it to herself  :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: the blasphemy! I blame a pervasive underlying medical condition for her acute dementia. How she isn’t in a conservatorship instead of Britney is truly unexplainable and shocking tbh! The crimes she gets away with!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Ohh ok I see what you mean.

However

Spoiler

I don't really care for ether song so :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: sorry

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
15 minutes ago, Style. said:

Happy birthday to BarBey! I remember listening to this song in high school and fantasizing about giving my future fructose father a lap dance!! :emma:

Fav songs 

1. Broken Hearted Girl
  2. Partition
  3. Love On Top 
  4. Daddy Lessons 
  5. Flawless
  6. Halo
  7. Crazy In Love
  8. Check On It
  9. Diva
  10. Feeling Myself 

Onika you came,:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: flawless taste boo. Always top of the tops.

Sending you a huge slice of cake. 

• Love 1

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I cant believe she is 40.

It's insane that Britney will be 40 soon.

Like wow time flies 

Happy b day queen of universe. 40 never looked this good 

You get a slice of cake too for always being flawless.

• Love 1

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Imma stream this gorgeous piece: 

I LOVE this song, I always wished it was longer though.

I was always shocked she never filmed a MV for this song, I know many stans who always thought this should've been a single.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block