Happy Birthday to Beyoncé

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

Spirit is a masterpiece,  I love that video so much, It's incredibly gorgeous and so magical.

Taste on everything else :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

IKR! It took my breath away and was way more cinematic than I expected it to be. The colour palette was extraordinary! The song and the video are one of her best, honestly! To br honest, THE GIFT was an astonishing album and the visual film for it is still so so pleasing to watch. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I honestly can't predict what she'll do next given how masterfully she's been executing her past projects. She and her team do have an eye for detail and everything is so well thought out. I desperately need a new live concert. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

We need to make a thread with Beyonce's best live performances. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
22 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

IKR! It took my breath away and was way more cinematic than I expected it to be. The colour palette was extraordinary! The song and the video are one of her best, honestly! To br honest, THE GIFT was an astonishing album and the visual film for it is still so so pleasing to watch. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I honestly can't predict what she'll do next given how masterfully she's been executing her past projects. She and her team do have an eye for detail and everything is so well thought out. I desperately need a new live concert. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

We need to make a thread with Beyonce's best live performances. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I couldn't agree more, also how amazing her vocals on the song :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: she gives me life honestly.

Truthfully she's the only pop star I'm interested in anymore :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I don't really care for anyone else. I know whatever she does next it will be amazing because she just keeps serving. I CAN"T WAIT for her next album. I hope it's full of fierce bops like Formation.

I know, that thread would literally crash because all her performances are amazing :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

I love these.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I'm sorry sir :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I just got intimidated by Beyonce's beauty and intelligence :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

I'm glad to see you admit your mistakes, it's the first step into recovery :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Stream these masterpieces to help you heal.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I couldn't agree more, also how amazing her vocals on the song :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: she gives me life honestly.

Truthfully she's the only pop star I'm interested in anymore :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I don't really care for anyone else. I know whatever she does next it will be amazing because she just keeps serving. I CAN"T WAIT for her next album. I hope it's full of fierce bops like Formation.

I know, that thread would literally crash because all her performances are amazing :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

I love these.

Crazy in love from I am is the epitome of Beyonce! I love the live version! Especially the bridge! 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

I don't have WiFi, sorry :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Your loss, this was your opportunity to show the world you could blossom into great taste but I see it's not gonna happen.

Enjoy your Glory cd though, I know how much you guys love that album :roxxy:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Crazy in love from I am is the epitome of Beyonce! I love the live version! Especially the bridge! 

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Geralt your taste is always on point when it comes to Queen B.

Literally wanna drop to my knees for you right now :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block