Happy Birthday to Beyoncé

• Content Curators

Happy Birthday to the amazing Queen B.

Exhale, let's celebrate one of the world's most iconic singers of all time.

What is your favorite album, song and video from Beyoncé?

Check out this fab and very well put together "Somebody Getting Fired" Megamix from the one and only.

• Love 5
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Happy birthday to her father that allegedly buys her awards :emma:

It's hilarious how you guys like to believe this lie when she doesn't even get along with her father:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

There will come a time when you will just have to deal with her success. I hope it's not too harsh on you :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

There will come a time when you will just have to deal with her success. I hope it's not too harsh on you :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Just saying, it's very suspicious she's #1 on every list made by important magazines while Britney, Madonna etc. had way more impact on pop culture and music than her but Beyonce somehow is ''the most important thing that happened to the world'', just saying... :emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Happy Bday! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Fav album? Lemonade

Fav song? Too many. I've been listening to Mine a lot lately. Crazy in love, Formation, Baby boy, I care - all jams

Fav video? Spirit

Spirit is a masterpiece,  I love that video so much, It's incredibly gorgeous and so magical.

Taste on everything else :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 1

• Content Curators
30 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Just saying, it's very suspicious she's #1 on every list made by important magazines while Britney, Madonna etc. had way more impact on pop culture and music than her but Beyonce somehow is ''the most important thing that happened to the world'', just saying... :emma:

Like I said before, I hope someday you can deal with her success so good luck to you, and let's keep this thread about only Beyonce, thanks. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block