Britney and her boyfriend are reportedly excited about life post conservatorship and plan to wed and have kids

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not derail the thread.

Britney deserves all thr happiness in the world and I hope every ounce of this information is true, they way most of us have seen her sons grow up will see her babies too that being said, I truly hope she does sign a prenup or does something of that sort. I know it's her life and her decision but what happened with Kevin is something we all know we don't wanna see again. 

• Love 8

She deserves this, she deserves to be happy.

Sam seems like a great guy too.

Can people stop with the dumb 'pre-nup' comments like she's stupid, she's Britney Spears of course after the hell she's been through she's going to get a pre-nup if she gets married again.

If they do get engaged you guys need to deal with and not ruin her moment, spewing your usual hatred (directed at the Sam haters).

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I wish she'd have kids from an anonymous sperm donor, so she would never have to worry about custody arrangements, child support or any blackmail whatsoever.

She could raise the kid alone, move wherever she wants to live  and truly be free.

I mean look at Kelly Clarkson. Who needs that kind of mess? 

I get it Britney wants a family. She could still have one. She could have a boyfriend who isn't her baby daddy. 

Sam is bad news .. of course he wants a wedding and babies. What does he have to lose? And this isn't about omg Britney has bad taste in men... It's about... Relationships nowadays. There's hardly anyone who stays with their partner long term it's just not common anymore.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

It's so silly when people talk like they know everything and they actually know what Sam and Britney are like.

No-one will ever be good enough for Britney to some of you.

Let her be happy and stop questioning her judgment - she already has too many people questioning her capacity, she does not need her own fans doing the same.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

I wish she'd have kids from an anonymous sperm donor, so she would never have to worry about custody arrangements, child support or any blackmail whatsoever.

She could raise the kid alone, move wherever she wants to live  and truly be free.

I mean look at Kelly Clarkson. Who needs that kind of mess? 

I get it Britney wants a family. She could still have one. She could have a boyfriend who isn't her baby daddy. 

Sam is bad news .. of course he wants a wedding and babies. What does he have to lose? And this isn't about omg Britney has bad taste in men... It's about... Relationships nowadays. There's hardly anyone who stays with their partner long term it's just not common anymore.

I wouldn’t say hardly anyone stays in a long term relationship. Yes it’s uncommon in Hollywood but it happens. With the general population it’s more common. 

• Love 1

She would have been pregnant by now if it was not for this garbage prison. They deserve to marry. Quit with your opinions of their relationship. You do not know either of them.  Also if a prenup happens it happens .. if not its all good. Freedom is more important . So much money is missing from her current situation without her being married .  Free her and let them figure it out themselves. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I want them to be happy. They seem

so good together and he seems like a really nice guy. I don’t get the bad vibes from him like with Kevin. Britney DID get a prenup with Kevin and he messed her over anyways. She of course needs a prenup but that’s no reason to question the relationship. It seems right now he’s the only one directly around her that is in her corner.

• Love 3

I'm wondering who's  the "source" that keeps feeding the media news about britney and Sam ?  Just yesterday we saw Sam at the Cartier and then today this kinda news out. Like who called the paparazzi ? 

I want Britney to be happy and living the life she wants. I really do. But I don't like whoevers been talking to the media about them, or anything about britney.... like a big mouth talking gossip... 

Unless its her lawyer or Names shown in any news/article about Britney.... at least we know its from whom 

• Love 6