Sam Asghari unfollows everyone on Instagram except Britney

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

So I think I know why he unfollowed everyone except Britney. Had he deleted everyone INCLUDING Britney people would have thought they broken up and fans/media would have went WILD with speculation bc we all know what an unfollowing means in a celebrity relationship in 2021. That's my theory at least. As for the safety concerns part I'm honestly not really sure although I have a theory for that as well

3 minutes ago, hello70 said:

So I think I know why he unfollowed everyone except Britney. Had he deleted everyone INCLUDING Britney people would have thought they broken up and fans/media would have went WILD with speculation bc we all know what an unfollowing means in a celebrity relationship in 2021. That's my theory at least. As for the safety concerns part I'm honestly not really sure although I have a theory for that as well

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

That gif has me rolling! I'm sorry I just meant that I think lately he has been getting more scrutinized about who he follows/doesn't follow and whether or not the person he follows is related to Team Con or Free Britney in any way.  So I think to save himself from further harassment from fans, regarding this point at least, he decided to clean house and only follow ppl that are important to him and his life. Plus it's much better on your mental to scroll through things and ppl important to you versus industry ppl u follow for the sake of your career.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

That orrrr he's run into a situation where someone he followed on IG was fabricating messages from him or something like that? And he's like whoa time to unfollow people I don't actually know offline. But that's pure speculation on my part as there hasn't been any indication of something like that happening recently. But with this being the internet and all who knows lol