Jump to content

Nicole Scherzinger sued over PCD reunion as she threatens to quit, Update: Nicole's attorney responds


Recommended Posts

I’m with Nicole. Not sure why Robin wants to make that much money, since she’s not the one that works her *** off and no one cares about her. She’s the only one that should be out of the picture and no one would miss. She already tried to make so many girl groups and even a younger PCD with Pia Mia and failed miserably. She’s an awful businesswoman. And there was that one girl that committed suicide in one of them…

Nicole, Carmit, Ashley, Jessica and Kimberly should get 90% of the money at least, and CREATIVE CONTROL. That’s what everyone wants actually. Let’s not pit the girls against each other please :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

  • Love 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’m with Nicole. Not sure why Robin wants to make that much money, since she’s not the one that works her *** off and no one cares about her. She’s the only one that should be out of the picture and no one would miss. She already tried to make so many girl groups and even a younger PCD with Pia Mia and failed miserably. She’s an awful businesswoman. And there was that one girl that committed suicide in one of them…

Nicole, Carmit, Ashley, Jessica and Kimberly should get 90% of the money at least, and CREATIVE CONTROL. That’s what everyone wants actually. Let’s not pit the girls against each other please :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

This tbh!

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’m with Nicole. Not sure why Robin wants to make that much money, since she’s not the one that works her *** off and no one cares about her. She’s the only one that should be out of the picture and no one would miss. She already tried to make so many girl groups and even a younger PCD with Pia Mia and failed miserably. She’s an awful businesswoman. And there was that one girl that committed suicide in one of them…

Nicole, Carmit, Ashley, Jessica and Kimberly should get 90% of the money at least, and CREATIVE CONTROL. That’s what everyone wants actually. Let’s not pit the girls against each other please :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I sincerely hope you're right on this

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Nicole has a lot to do with their success in terms of everything she has contributed but she's also going to be the reason they fall apart again. Paying her girl group less while having all creative control that we know is going to be all centered around her again. It didn't last before making it all about her why would it now? The girl power in this group will never sell if everyone knows she's still trying to be solo performer while in a group.

Link to comment
On 9/5/2021 at 10:44 AM, mythology said:

This ***** is trash, completelt full of herself and refuses to play nice with others.  The others girls can sing and dance every bit as good as this ***** and they deserve their fair share.  **** Nicole.

Dance? Sure. 

Sing? Nope. Nicole is the vocalist of the group. Melody was a close second but that's about it. 

Also, 

Guys, check the second pic. The other girls, besides Carmit, were supposed to take 12.5% from ticket sales with Carmit only getting 5%. I'm assuming that's the case because she first left the group and she didn't participate in the second album. 

Moreover, 

 

It seems like Robin's idea was to get the girls back and then push for a new line of PCD. This honestly sucks lmao

If the reunion was part of a marketing gimmick for the launcing of a new PCD, then by all means Nicole should get the cash, do the tour and get the hell out of Robin. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Robin is more like Lou Pearlman, who put in the contract that he was the 6th member of NSYNC and owned the group.

ALSO, all of the girls are have been super friendly on social media with Nicole all summer, This seems like Robin is the problem. She wants to keep reinventing PCD as a girl group but has no understanding of how girl groups work and how the fans dont want members to constantly be replaced.

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Robin is more like Lou Pearlman, who put in the contract that he was the 6th member of NSYNC and owned the group.

ALSO, all of the girls are have been super friendly on social media with Nicole all summer, This seems like Robin is the problem. She wants to keep reinventing PCD as a girl group but has no understanding of how girl groups work and how the fans dont want members to constantly be replaced.

 

This tbh. After some digging here and there, I've come to the same conclusion.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

 

I’ve seen it in the morning and I was like ‘what?!’ :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I was so ready for their reunion because I loved them so much as a kid. The girls seem to get a long, especially on social media - they like and comment to each other. That Robin bich...... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Link to comment

anyone siding with Robin over Nicole is delusional as ****. sis don't give a **** about anyone as long as SHE is getting money.

nicole went out of her way to try and rekindle friendships with the girls long before the reunion was even a thought, so it's obviously on robin.

even if nicole was greedy regarding this, she has every right to be. nicole is literally the *****cat dolls. she's the voice and the face people know regarding the group. the other girls are just glorified back-up dancers :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’ve seen it in the morning and I was like ‘what?!’ :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I was so ready for their reunion because I loved them so much as a kid. The girls seem to get a long, especially on social media - they like and comment to each other. That Robin bich...... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I feel bad for the other girls :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Not to be shady but I think it could have helped the other girls a lot profile wise and monetarily - it's such a shame. They seemed really excited and I wanted to see if they'd actually finally get moments to shine.

  • Love 2

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I feel bad for the other girls :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Not to be shady but I think it could have helped the other girls a lot profile wise and monetarily - it's such a shame. They seemed really excited and I wanted to see if they'd actually finally get moments to shine.

You’re not being shady, I was thinking the same. They all deserved better, but sadly they were doomed from the start. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Sorry if AP but Kim posted this and Robin responded:

"Soooooo proud of u Kim! You’re the smartest girl, w a heart of gold!!! And such a good friend to me!!! AND YES I ATE MY BREAKFAST TODAY! 😂😂😂😂🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽"

 

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sorry if AP but Kim posted this and Robin responded:

"Soooooo proud of u Kim! You’re the smartest girl, w a heart of gold!!! And such a good friend to me!!! AND YES I ATE MY BREAKFAST TODAY! 😂😂😂😂🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽"

 

I don't get it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

 

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I hate this with passion because I can bet on my 2 heads that they would've snapped with that tour.

Ticketmaster better refund me my tickets.

So much for women empowerment when money comes into play. I hope Nicole speaks on the matter.

c40fa1d764523de9a4215d12b5b66831b4d87a9c

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block