Lana Del Rey drops alternate video for 'Arcadia,' announces Oct. 22nd release date for next album, "Blue Banisters"

Moscow

26 minutes ago, Style. said:

Arcadia has the same sound as Text Book so I guess those three stand alone tracks are legit. I didn’t like them at all. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I have mix feelings about Arcadia, but I don’t know. Can you tell me I’m not alone? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm not a fan of any of the Blue Banisters singles (except maybe Wildflower Wildfire), or most of COTCC (her last album) tbh. I like COTCC more than these singles though.

They sound too minimal and too theatrical/drama/musical to me. Like to me it feels like a theatre girl singing a classic ballad, which is not really my thing. I like the lyrics/concept of Arcadia a lot though.

Ngl, I have very low expectations for this album.

But she's one of my favorite artists of all time, so here I am, still stanning :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm not a fan of any of the Blue Banisters singles (except maybe Wildflower Wildfire), or most of COTCC (her last album) tbh. I like COTCC more than these singles though.

They sound too minimal and too theatrical/drama/musical to me. Like to me it feels like a theatre girl singing a classic ballad, which is not really my thing. I like the lyrics/concept of Arcadia a lot though.

But she's one of my favorite artists of all time, so here I am, still stanning :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Lana is one of my favorite artists of all time, too, so of course I’m here for her. Every era is special to me because I grew up with her music and every album has that simple yet powerful feeling/vibe with great visuals and stories. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I liked COTCC, especially the song, Yosemite and Breaking Up Slowly. It’s my least favorite Lana era, but what is this Arcadia thing? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: What’s up with the visual? And those three singles thrown just like this on the internet... with ugly covers. Arcadia the song seems cute tho, she’s always serving lyrics wise. I kinda dig Text Book. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

and I oop forgot to tell you that I love the Blue Banister album cover. She gives me rich and bad bich attitude :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Love that! 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Style. said:

Lana is one of my favorite artists of all time, too, so of course I’m here for her. Every era is special to me because I grew up with her music and every album has that simple yet powerful feeling/vibe with great visuals and stories. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I liked COTCC, especially the song, Yosemite and Breaking Up Slowly. It’s my least favorite Lana era, but what is this Arcadia thing? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: What’s up with the visual? And those three singles thrown just like this on the internet... with ugly covers. Arcadia the song seems cute tho, she’s always serving lyrics wise. I kinda dig Text Book. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Yaaaasss COTCC (the song) and Breaking Up Slowly were some of my favorites off the album. The COTCC music video was incredible too. 

But yeah, I get what you’re coming from for Blue Banisters. And yes, the cover is great. I really love the HMV exclusive cover  

I can’t complain much considering it’s her 2nd album in a year though 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block